Recent content by herefordgrl

1. Caustic - real deal?

WG, our primary players don't prefer conquest...you are arguing about things on a revolt server, I would recommend keeping it on a similar playing front if this is a gauntlet that you truly wish to "throw down". If you can't generate enough interest, that's understandable and no "poke" intended...
  2. Caustic - real deal?

Lisa versus WG...let's contact Captain Obvious and ask his opinion of how that would play out...
  3. Trash Talk

Well RT, since you asked so nicely and you just can't seem to let the differences go between us...yes, I was temporarily in VM to deal with a very personal domestic violence issue, which I shared with not only my council members but also your alliance leadership. Based on your post, you just...
  4. Trash Talk

Hmm...nice to see you are back to thinking you matter and can run the show, once again. I suppose that Bear and RT must have let the batteries in your shock collar run a bit low on charge the past few days...or so it would seem. Those 2 do an EXCEPTIONAL job of keeping you and Dog on your...
  5. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I suppose that it's a good thing that Move doesn't do diplo anymore...then he might realize that none of the "Noobs" are actually tied to one another...hmm...or are they, and it might be us that is clueless? What a soap opera of relationships, lol
  6. Trash Talk

WG, clearly it's your misfortune to have never played with or against KT...and clearly you've never spoken to him or dealt with him in RL either. "Like or loathe"...the majority of this server knows who KT is and who Phil is. There are times to simply "agree to disagree" with them (we have...
  7. Trash Talk

i have played on the same said as her...and on the opposed side as her. Let's just say that if I were to make a list of people that I would think of as a worthy adversary- with or without tokens- she'd be in the top 10 on that. No need to give any intel away on her- rest assured, she doesn't...
  8. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Jamie, if you don't care then why continue to attempt to pry? As for our previous wars...be it Sinope, Abdera or Golgi...they are just that. Previous. There are a lot of people that have the capabilities of leaving worlds past be just that- past. We all move forward working with new teams...
  9. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

What happened in Golgi was personal for a member...not a council member nor active leader on this server. It's also not fair to that individual to continue to try to rehash it publicly, as it seems you would prefer regardless of being asked to leave it be- both privately and publicly. KT's...
  10. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Foo, and not to rehash a world that has finally ended, KB were there for one purpose and one purpose exclusively...to remove a specific player from the server. Sadly, I don't think anyone can say that they anticipated a whole alliance to ghost in the process, which left many of us (be it Bees...
  11. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Hey DT, if you want to know about Golgi, I am sure that you could have signed up and played the server, just like those that did. What happened to KT -or any of our team- in Golgi...really none of your personal business (certainly NOT on the personal side). You want to have it out with me...
  12. Anti caustics

Cute little pet name there, you must be missing Francie-pants quite horribly these days! I will not be a substitution for her, so please...no spooning or forking attempts. And...no worries...Patamour is making sure she well cared for.
  13. Anti caustics

We were about to call PETA about Francine's welfare anyway KT, so Patamour just saved your butt.
  14. Anti caustics

Never saw a group of grown men get so excited over a spanky spoon. I guess I need to store that as useful information. Noted!
  15. Anti caustics

Boys....boys...boys...do I need to go find an English lady with a spanky spoon to remind everyone of their manners?