4. Heres20BucksKillMe

Top 1

1. Spergtard 2. Angodude Thanks for
  5. Heres20BucksKillMe

World chat

Never forget
  6. Heres20BucksKillMe

Pre-World Kimolos Discussion Thread

Morale, speed 3 , artifact: Increase small island's bonus resource production by 6% per level, And still no Hephaestus' Blessing. ITS GETTING QUITE REPETITIVE
  7. Heres20BucksKillMe

Sink&Swim

Love my fans xxx
  8. Heres20BucksKillMe

Sink&Swim

people like you ruin this game.... its sad...people with no life..op the same people twicw a week for 6 weeks straight for 20 30 hours straight each op cuz they live at home in mammas basement using daddy's credit card to play a game..yes a game...u guys ruin what use to be s fun game a loooonng...
  9. Heres20BucksKillMe

Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

I like this post by Uvis123456789.
  10. Heres20BucksKillMe

Dude, think about this. I am a Fiasco United top member, we have been playing in the Russian server for the last 6 months. We just won the world there in which we won all 7 wonders. May I add, you have never won WW according to your profile. I started this world less than a month ago and I'm...
  11. Heres20BucksKillMe

Honestly would it be a bad idea to have a Cap on Gold Buying ? would we really damage the Company and the game... a Player can still trade Resources for Gold and get a lot by doing that. i Dont think its right for InnoGames to take Advantage of people that can't control themselves i've known a...
  12. Heres20BucksKillMe

Pre-World Icaria Discussion Thread

Boutta win this one good for women!
  13. Heres20BucksKillMe

2010 Coding

Fix your game its un playable