1. Hydna

Pre-World Dokos Discussion Thread

Our new world is now open - Good Luck.
  2. Hydna

New World Dokos

Our new world is now open - Good Luck.
  3. Hydna

Christmas Challenges - leader board

For details of the individual competitions please refer to the Competition forum page You can conquer villages on more than one island - you just need to conquer a city on that island first.
  4. Hydna

Ok congratulations to our overall winners here 1st @alwalks Runner up @luka26051999 and 3 chosen at random from those who did 6 @Neesey5150 @Sorin Markov @Marcus Commodus
  5. Hydna

Closed Christmas Challenge: 4 pics 1 word

ok closed we will do the winners and the accumulator
  6. Hydna

We will give you until 1700 then post the results.
  7. Hydna

For those of you unsure what to do here - you look at the pictures and each set of 4 symbolises one word - you write that word down. If anyone is still unsure message me.
  8. Hydna

So I did - sorry its adjusted.
  9. Hydna

Closed Christmas Challenges - Crossword Alliances of Grepolis

Winner @alwalks (he did point out it took him ages and he had better win) 24 points very well done. 1000 gold 2nd @luka26051999 20 points 750 gold 3rd @Sorin Markov @Neesey5150 16 points 500 gold Ok the answers. The Hall of Fame would have got you a fair few here. ACROSS 2. Undefeated or so...
  10. Hydna

Well Comp closed. This one seems to have defeated most of you. I will post winners and answers later and I will also explain how to find them.
  11. Hydna

Very few entries here - looks like its a bit of a challenge too far
  12. Hydna

This may look like a duplicate but this is a crossword and the other crossword was a wordsearch in disguise! Here we are looking for alliance names - some current and others lost in the mists of time. As usual we have 2500 gold for 3 winners and 24 potential points for the accumulator...
  13. Hydna

Closed Christmas Challenges: Funny pics - Give your pet a voice......

Comp closed. All the entries were brilliant. Theres only 9 of you here so rather than give 5 x 500 I will give 9 x 400 gold. Everyones a winner - well done: @Neesey5150 @luka26051999 @khayum @CuffyCat @thewilsh @totosa @abagigi68 @Sorin Markov @alwalks 13 points added to the...
  14. Hydna

Greeting from the Grepo Christmas Elf.

Thanks maybe we will have more visitors!
  15. Hydna

Closed Christmas Challenges: Funny pics - Give your pet a voice......

This little doggie needs to watch his language and his content or he will risk a ban! Please point him to the forum rules