Recent content by Hydna

1. Hydna

timing with atalanta and sirens

Sorry I have chased it is reported and the devs have it on their list.
  2. Hydna

Pre-World Milos Discussion Thread

Milos is now open - Good Luck.
  3. Hydna

New World Milos

Your new world Milos is now open. Good Luck.
  4. Hydna

Discontinuation of phone app

Patience is a virtue!
  5. Hydna

Please uninstall and then reinstall the app. Then login on the app to your world. If this does not work please send a ticket to support.
  6. Hydna

New App Feedback Thread

Thank you to all who contributed here. We have passed this on and our developers say this is helpful feedback and they are discussing improvements based on this.
  7. Hydna

New Hybrid App - Bug reporting and feedback

The alarm delays should all now be fixed. If not please send a ticket to support.
  8. Hydna

We are working hard to fix this and we hope there will be a solution by next week.
  9. Hydna

Our devs are aware that it is something players would like but for now the only option is landscape and you will need to adapt to this.
  10. Hydna

This I will check
  11. Hydna

Would you raise a ticket please with the details of your device and the technology you are able to use e.g fingerprint to open your phone and I can check this with the devs.
  12. Hydna

The old app was produced 12 years ago. Compatibility with current technology is making it difficult to add new features and keep uptodate with current software. Rather than continue with a poorer offering than the browser and the many bugs that constantly appear we wrote a complete new app. We...
  13. Hydna

Does scouting/attacking a ghost twon remove beginner's protection?

The game looks at when you send an attack. If you send an attack at a ghost town in siege it is still a ghost town. If the city is taken so the attack is on a real player when it hits nothing changes - at the time you attacked it was a ghost.
  14. Hydna

Thank you this is very helpful. I have passed these comments on.
  15. Hydna

Yes I agree we are trying to ensure this is user friendly. There is a zoom function that is supposed to help with size. Have you tried that?