Recent content by Hyperadox

1. Hyperadox

Errors Amended

Don't listen to Mole man, he may seem nice on the outside. I definitely care though <3
  2. Hyperadox

Biggest MRA

Was this a claim that TPC is the biggest MRA? Or just a random comment to throw into the conversation? If it's the latter, I fully support it :)
  3. Hyperadox

Errors Amended

Just gonna throw myself in here real quick. I love odds and probabilities. It can actually "be like that". Anti-timer is randomized, and there is always a possibility that you can get +10 seconds on it, simply because getting it once doesn't lesson the chance that you'll get it again. With the...
  4. Hyperadox

Winter Grepolympia Help Button

I posted this originally, but totally thought I posted it here in the report a bug section. Here's the link to my original post: https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/winter-grepolympia-help-button.62489/
  5. Hyperadox

So uh.... Fun fact. Totally thought I was posting this in the bug report section. Ah whoops. Too late now I guess xD
  6. Hyperadox

Not a huge serious one, just that when you press this button: It opens this webpage: https://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Tyche%27s_Advent_Calendar Which just happens to be for the wrong event :)
  7. Hyperadox

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Hello! Some of you know me, but most of you don't. I don't plan to stay very long here, but I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents from a completely outside perspective. I've no idea what current diplomacy, relations, situations, or history is with anyone of the top 12. I'll be basing all of my...
  8. Hyperadox

Milestones The end of a looooong road...

That's awesome, and I'm entirely regretting not doing it myself. Noted for the future :)
  9. Hyperadox

@PerpetuumMobile Did you take all those screenshots along the way? Or is there a tool to create something like this?
  10. Hyperadox

Thanks for the ride everyone <3
  11. Hyperadox

Compliment Thread

Complements to Bengi, who has got over 100k attacking battle points today with DaveA8 following close behind in 74k. Dang impressive is what it is.
  12. Hyperadox

Compliment Thread

We'll do the best we can! Just don't be too disappointed! You are bigger than everyone else combined at this point... xD
  13. Hyperadox

Hug This Offensive Strategy LEAKED!!!! NOT CLICK BAIT!!! You WON'T believe what they said about you!

That moment when only 2 of the 7 on the wheel still exist. RIP "every last one of them"
  14. Hyperadox

Uncle James' Last Few Words Here

Well sweet, guess that's the final nail in the coffin of making it officially official. I'm excited at the prospect of actually enjoying the rest of the server where everyone can respect each other as opponents and every discussion isn't turned into a squabble of the feud of TF towards HT. Yall...
  15. Hyperadox

Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

If you want to throw around shade on someone, it might help you to not to do it dripping with hypocrisy. Your second statement implies the condition that if he were playing the world that his comment would be valid, and yours invalid. Funny that by that logic, yours is already invalid, so that...