Recent content by IfOnly...

1. IfOnly...

Easter Event

Are the EN servers not getting this Dear community, Starting Monday, March 20th at 10 am server time, a special guest will be visiting your city: The mythical hen from the underworld. She’s demanding, she's hungry and to top it all off, she is the pickiest chicken you can imagine! Feed her...
  2. IfOnly...

Newspaper Bacon's Ocean Overview Series

looking forward to it LB
  3. IfOnly...

Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

Masakrovac that was just a quick estimate but probably a lot less has that border isnt really a concern and a lot in that area will be just building up as moved from other areas, some simmers and some players that just support are in that area. sure War Angel will count all the attack reports on...
  4. IfOnly...

Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

War angel if I read your post again you are making it look like every player in those alliances are gunning for your cities and i will let you know now that these alliances are more interested in giving Masakrovac his BP and Resources than we are in taking your cities , I would say you are...
  5. IfOnly...

Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

War Angel You had a city under siege and the alliances helping you out was yours Herald Of Ares , Shadow Tails, Tail Blazers and Space Pirates so don't come on here crying and whinging when your doing the exact same thing yourself. FFS its a game you come up against obstacles and you find a way...
  6. IfOnly...

Discord Link to World Chat

alright everyone , just seeing if they is another link for the discord as both the above are expired
  7. IfOnly...

Top 10 Sink or Swim

Glad to see your all getting to know each other then
  8. IfOnly...

Pnp Golder Teams(Alliances)!

I have been in and out of this game since the start and for some people gold helps at the start or to get instant resources or instant armys and even myths etc but it is their money to do with how they want to. Me personally I have seen some major gold users get annoyed half way through a world...