Recent content by iiiobarilll

1. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Now, to play against the fiasco, you need less gold. after they came up with blocking the construction of troops for gold
  2. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Playing against the "fiasco" on the "asine", we had to play and mine gold at the same time. everything that was mined in a month was spent on holding the walls in one day.
  3. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Gold can be bought for money, you can get it in the game by spending your time. I don’t spend money on games in principle, but I got gold for myself for a comfortable game.
  4. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

No, these are ordinary mouse clicks on the active spell. The index finger hurts of course - but the catapults are intact))
  5. Ban cheaters/golders

No bot needed)
  6. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

I'm rooting for the fiasco)) The fiasco should be the winners)
  7. Dracarys vs. Everybody

If they pay me at least 500 euros a month, I would play against the fiasco again. I don't want to relive it again for free)))
  8. Dracarys vs. Everybody

If everyone starts trading, then trading will become unprofitable due to competition)
  9. Dracarys vs. Everybody

I don't see a problem with gold. If the player wants, he spends money on the game. I do not spend, I have enough gold from the trade. You can trade in two ways at the same time. I already wrote that in the last world I did not spend a dime on the game. nevertheless spent more than 100k gold for...
  10. Dracarys vs. Everybody

we won 30 active players and 20 very small ones))
  11. Dracarys vs. Everybody

If you are discussing which team is cooler, then I can again tell you from personal experience. He played against the fiasco, their massive attacks are rare, but organized. They spend a lot of gold. the bottom line is that they completely kill the def (and we had a lot of it). And the usual...
  12. Dracarys vs. Everybody

My personal opinion: if you use gold, then at speed 1, it will be easier for you to play than at speed 4, because at high speed you can win for free from those who pay (in the last world where I played, I did not spend a dime )
  13. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

It says not "winner", but "master of the world." The fiasco became the master of the world when the gang stopped playing. I don’t know how cool your crown is))
  14. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

I got a lot of time. I redid a bunch of things. Why should I guard miracles? For the sake of you shielding me a winner? Read the rules and look into the hall of fame. All bye.
  15. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

The gang could guard miracles and then the fiasco would not have taught the crown. no one bothers it, consider that the flags gave you 6 wonders. we remember that only one miracle was built in the fiasco.