Recent content by Insanityforever

1. Insanityforever

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

BEST THING IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE NOW THATS GANG GANG :cool:
  2. Insanityforever

trash talk

The moment that True Fear and Toons bring life back to the 122 externals. We appreciate you :cool: #RimSquad
  3. Insanityforever

trash talk

Just wanna say TF ghosted .. Like LITTERALLY as soon as Fiasco started hitting. Lets not forget those days. The name holds no weight. ×× GANG GANG :cool:
  4. Insanityforever

The Kelendris Times Issue II

When someones Spams your newspaper thread to get attention drawn to themselves. Hmmmm .. GANG GANG.
  5. Insanityforever

trash talk

My only comment is ... GANG GANG .. only fiasco knows the meaning of that. :cool:
  6. Insanityforever

I was wondering the same :eek:
  7. Insanityforever

Cheers @1saaa We appreciate the feed back.
  8. Insanityforever

Newspaper Occassional papers - a potatoes outlook - issue 2 - (this is NOT a troll. Repeat. NOT a troll)

3 months late and 3 dollas short .. Hmm sounds about right. Good read mate appreciate the hard work. Them memes tho lmao. :cool:
  9. Insanityforever

Top 12 v2

Cheers Mate. Got a good laugh out of that. Nice to read something humor based for once. ;)
  10. Insanityforever

trash talk

Is this some type of new conquest no walls concept in a revolt world ? :eek: All them dlu and not a wall to be seen :eek: If this is how you plan on winning the world plz continue :cool: And I will say through out all the attacks the wall reached a max of what ? 4 ? 5 ? :D
  11. Insanityforever

Top 12 v2

Your already doing that for me ;)
  12. Insanityforever

Top 12 v2

@IonGrey0. Your opinions are your own mate never let anyone take that away from you :cool: You are your own man never let anyone judge you and dictate you for your thoughts and opinions ;)
  13. Insanityforever

trash talk

Some of the things people say .. You realize Errors is not fighting bloods .. Stats lord people speak just to hear themselves talk :cool:
  14. Insanityforever

trash talk

For one mate you said one thing .. The only true thing you said .. RUMORS. You are not in EA so you have no idea what is coming .. Back to my shadows. - Insane
  15. Insanityforever

trash talk

Could not have said it better my dear conrade ! :cool: