Recent content by IRGR8RU

1. Top 12 Alliances

Well not the punch I was thinking of but i am feeling a little thirsty
  2. Top 12 Alliances

Well any news on the attacking front... Who will throw the first big punch???
  3. Top 12 Alliances

Interesting Top 12 and I like the Ocean calls...Waiting to see who blinks first...Minor aggression so far... looking to see how many gold traders flee since the event is gone...
  4. Top 12 Alliances

Hello all... Will this be a challenge or will this be another world dominated by one alliance?
  5. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim (RIM)

Appreciate the kind comments about our alliance. While based in O53 yes we have members in O63 and will use the border between the 2 Oceans as our base o operations. We continue to look for active players with a strong TEAM commitment. Though we have been asked to pact with many of the...
  6. Grepolis Battleship Guess Thread

V 8 please
  7. Grepolis Battleship Guess Thread

W9 pLEASE
  8. Grepolis Battleship Guess Thread

H 10 please
  9. Speed 1 and Gold

My opinion on Speed 1 to 4. One is for the tacticians and people who want to experience all the game has to offer. Two better than one for the more advanced players Three for those with friends who want to build premades Four those that don't really care how the game is played. Beginners...
  10. Pre-World Emporion [EN88] Discussion Thread

Not Likely.. Don't know what we will see until the world starts..
  11. Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

Do not reply much and I appreciate all the insightful viewpoints all of you have. Yes, I am a member of EN and yes I joined them to see how they played. I haven't seen anything within the alliance that I haven't seen elsewhere. I disagree with certain posts made in this forum but to each...
  12. Botting 101

Impressive but I tried to do the same and my cities didn't change over??? Also at that rate, she has around 2 minutes before she restarts. Does she do this continuously all day long. If that's the case when do you build?, fight? or defend? I know when I farmed at some point I was unable to...
  13. Trash Talk Thread ~ EN84 Abdera

I for one do not hold contempt for EN... They made a decision on how they as a TEAM want to play each and every server they joined. Its up to the rest of us to figure out a way to derail their plan(s). A coalition is great, but you are only as strong as your weakest link.