Recent content by IRSDIVISION

1. Top 5

just let server run forever
  2. Can't access island view

apparently disabling tapermonkey and then refreshing then enabling tapermonkey fixes it...
  3. Proposal No gold, no events

if u have no problem with ads fine it will be like achilles somewhat
  4. Aegean Battleships 2023 Feedback Thread

greatly nerfed compared to past. Did players ask for it to be so nerfed or is this another great grep idea without asking like divine strategy??? Aegean battleships used to be an event u could count on to rebuild and war quickly apparently not anymore. I noticed a prize for harpies it was so...
  5. Lack of units

they gave u ladons, u complained now we cant even build ladons cause other units are better.
  6. Devblog - mobile app feedback thread

the icons are simply too small on mobile app so when i close one thing or open it it opens something else usually. Its just not user friendly as old app. I have no idea how ur gonna make icons more useable unless theres like a 'third party mouse ' for android or something ...idk
  7. Proposal Artifacts

careful we dont want another ares nerf situation, better to let sleeping dogs lie. The new rewards were introduced to nerf old rewards by creating useless end game rewards. Next thing u know they introduce 6 more useless end game rewards...
  8. Update to Version 2.243 Discussion Thread

the ladon was the best unit grepolis ever produced and was probly produced due to over supply of dlu in important sieges where there would be no hope in breaking the siege there was the ladon and now the ladon is completely dead so back to staring at overly dlu-ed and birred sieges. Did anyone...
  9. Proposal Postpone old app closure

old app perfect just needed to add drivers for events. The new thing is difficult to click on stuff . I dont the devs actually used this new app attacking and defending near impossible
  10. New world Georgious discussion thread.

due to olympus end game i think any world speed past 2 gonna be kinda broken.
  11. ARES

This thread is not for aphrodite, which i think is useful btw, jus that the grepo people unilaterally nerfed ares and made it a dud, I am just thinking that if the old stats were reintroduced and added like cooldowns to the spells and maybe even killing ladons after they attack would that not...
  12. ARES

Summary: God Ares was brought in around july 2021 players complained that it was to op and in a few months Ares was nerfed. Having used previous ares and new ares the present ares has little benefit apart from spell spartan training in my opinion. Proposal: I propose that previous Ares spell...