Recent content by IvoryDeathbender

1. The Game is Dead

Wait wait wait they still develop? LOL - thats got to be a joke right? If I was the developer on this game these glitches and exploits would have been fixed months ago. Just saying development on this game stopped long ago. Releasing new features on top of the broken stuff is like continuing to...
  2. Trash Talk

Bye Bye Birs =)))
  3. Trash Talk

We will drop again soon. Probably the next Olympus world. No friends only fight =)
  4. Trash Talk

I love hugging.... not. Wish more people enjoyed the fight
  5. New World Settings Poll Part 2

Alliance cap 15. Lower dom by 10% That would be a hell of a server
  6. Feedback for Community Preview 2022.

Spread out the initial drop and make it a ring. Put a center cluster in the middle with various sized ghosted that has a Beginners protection of double the players and then in between island clusters have 1-2 rocks worth of space. Make it "competitive" for the offense to infiltrator another...
  7. Feedback for Community Preview 2022.

I would like to see the ally size reduced to 10 or 15. 1 Pact and and ally ban for 7-14 for leaving an alliance.
  8. Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by MeI

I wanna know who de hot head is =)
  9. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

LIVE REPORTING 15-Nov-2021 Hello and welcome back to another episode of Trapesuz live reporting. My name is IvD and I am this show's host. I come directly out of O54 where the majority of the action has taken place over the last week. This edition is going to action packed with my updated view...
  10. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

Guess it's time for another one....
  11. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

LIVE REPORTING 28-Oct-2021 Hello!!!! Welcome back to the second newsletter for Trapesuz where I will be taking a deeper dive into each ocean and make a final prediction about the world end scenario. Oh... and I might have another 1 or 2 whistleblowers coming out in a future episode. The...
  12. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

Hello everyone and welcome back to another Top 12 or as this server will be known as Top 5. The amount of hugging alliances is already shameful that a top 12 is no longer achievable. For my first post I will be taking a look at each individual ocean and break it down from there. Well, no time...
  13. Trapezus Pre-World Discussion Thread

The man the myth the legend has come out of hiding??? You dropping in this one?
  14. Who said OF uses spies? lol

Salt salt salt
  15. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

*grabs popcorn* This is just getting good