Recent content by jacoblilje

1. Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper: First week out of BP!

I hate to break it to you guys. but cocaina remix is no more since it apperantly breaks community guidelines ;(
  2. Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper: First week out of BP!

Dont forget us this time ;)
  3. Newspaper Pre-BP Newspaper

Kinda dissapointed Cocaina remix is not mentioned ;(. Far to important of an ally to leave out hahaha
  4. Pre-World Methone Discussion Thread

Tell Lion to come play with me instead of trying to be a gold *h*re
  5. Top 12 Top 12 Helio

Can i try please ;)
  6. Pre-World Heliopolis Discussion Thread

Mad that you are not in it? or what is this
  7. Pre-World Heliopolis Discussion Thread

selling spots in premade, contact me and send me 30k gold to get a one of a few spots left. Adam the ruthless and DizzlJoe has already sent the gold! (Ps: i hope you understand sarcasm admins)
  8. Pre-World Heliopolis Discussion Thread

I was in the ally before you :P
  9. Curtain Call - Fast Conquest - Premade

Why is a noob like adam invited
  10. Curtain Call - Fast Conquest - Premade

that was only written to make everyone know he wanted me to join.. Duhhh
  11. Curtain Call - Fast Conquest - Premade

Jacoblilje also known as the god of grepo and the master of the grepoverse. Proffesional grepo player known to destroy anything in my way. I want to win ww and to start spam wars. If u are interessted please contact my girlfriend dizzijoe for a quick answer. Just know that the enemies will...
  12. Lato MVPs?

Also i would like to add Most overrated player: And my nomination there is for Dizzljoe <3
  13. Lato MVPs?

I might aswell give this one a go, Notice that it mostly is from my own teammates but i try to put another few "outsiders" in. Also to note. this is my first world in english server so i knew nobody when i first joined here. Most Valuable Player: In my opinion it is Goku Zu. Very skilled...