Recent content by jason1250

1. trash talk

ahahahahahahahah ezezezezezezezezezezeezzezezez Victrix is such a trash team ahahahahaha
  2. trash talk

Why are you still here? Get back to sending defence to vix, they certainly need it
  3. Top 12 Top12 - Alliances/Predictions

1 The Shady Bunch Sh*t 2 Pharaohs Pitchfork sh*t 3 Turtle and Hare sh*t 4 *Under Construction* sh*t 5 Sons of Odin sh*t 6 Wise Grizzly sh*t 7 Mainly Backstabbers sh*t 8 Fiasco United 7/7 sweep easy 9 Omnium Sanctorum sh*t 10 The Lollipop...
  4. Sparta Vs Hades 2020 Feedback Thread

Pass pop and doubles please and thanks
  5. trash talk

Shouldn't you be ghosting some time soon
  6. disgrace

Keep these tears up mate, thanks for the laughs you're giving us. The guy who spams and hasn't taken a red city months calling other players bad. Couldn't be me
  7. disgrace

Wipe your tears mate. I'm sure if you spam some more you might make top 100 fighters
  8. disgrace

ahahaha mate you're so cringey act road on fking grepolis. I'm sure you've got some welfare or Universal Credit to be collecting soon, why don't you go back to that
  9. disgrace

Ahahaha I'm loving how vexed you're getting over this mate. Not much to do in lockdown lol. Get your own money up first before complaining about how I spend mine.
  10. disgrace

lol don't get pissy just cus we got deeper pockets than you.
  11. disgrace

Not as cringey as having a UK drill themed grepolis account
  12. trash talk

Lol Virtus been fighting you all server they don't need any motivation to block you. And who're Undertakers? Careful now, we dont want u getting in trouble for commenting on externals
  13. trash talk

Shoutout to Ruthie and the rest of the pile of utter sh*t that is bloods leadership on selling out their team and wasting an entire server being Victrix's b*tches. Just when you think bloods can't be anymore of a dumpster fire they exceed all expectations. Ruthie truly is the biggest meme in...
  14. trash talk

Just wanting to say thanks to the Victrix defence coordinator, thanks for being s*it at your job
  15. trash talk

ahahahahahahahaha bye bye tony