Recent content by jdye34

1. jdye34

Bringing the War back to TAU

There is a major difference between us and IB.... we stay up, we aren't a short burst from a huge super merge, we were 1 before they knocked us off and we were once again at the top within a month and a bit, we don't just grow from 'flip-floppers', we grow from our strong academy, and we grow...
  2. jdye34

The Wars of Tau

hahaha lets see again... coz maybe you need to check the rankings, where have kryptonites empire gone?? :p
  3. jdye34

The Wars of Tau

soooo IB are going down rapidly... thats a total: 46 losses 22 takes.... ouch
  4. jdye34

Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Discussion

Love how unstated yet high my alliance was before the merge....
  5. jdye34

hmm i had not really checked with the others in the alliance what was happening that weekend... i can know happily say that IB are in larger trouble than they suspected... :D muhahahah
  6. jdye34

flipping hell!!! no wonder our ranking went up... flip that is ridiculous... know any of the leftovers fishing for an alliance???
  7. jdye34

it was a brilliant merge, but i wondered what made TH go to them and not ther other way :S
  8. jdye34

so TH just dissapear and then IB go up like 15 mil points??
  9. jdye34

hmmm, i've never seen any alliance grow that fast, but having a TH merge would do that... krypteia may be in for some problems now......
  10. jdye34

What will happen now?

WOW! Flip never seen any alliance grow like that!! ever!!
  11. jdye34

so will valkyrie die do we think?
  12. jdye34

Mobile Grepolis Discussion

not specifically needing a touchscreen, and i swear it is a smaller optimized version of it for phone browsers...
  13. jdye34

The Discos VS. Krypteia

i must say... how the hell did they even get that many bri's in there!!!
  14. jdye34

Mobile Grepolis Discussion

hmmm i know this is a web thing and i love it but our browsers on BB are VERY slow.... so couldn't the devs make an RIM App?
  15. jdye34

hmmm how about this for a cool down, unnamed have disappeared!!! yay.... 'valkyrie' are the remains, hmmm lets think long and hard, no threat there!!