Recent content by Jimbobicus85

1. Pnp Boneheaded Betrayal

The loud-mouths Richard Thrust and Odysseus the Greater left, so Mummy is under new leadership - and actually very competent leadership too. I've got a lot of respect for how their new leadership picked up the pieces and got Mummy fighting strongly. It's not ideal from my perspective - but it's...
  2. Pnp Boneheaded Betrayal

I thought I'd check in here and see how things are going... Interesting how what started as a forum to mock me has descended into a forum for Mummy members to fight among themselves. Possibly even more interesting is how the instigators of this campaign, RT and Odysseus, decide to abandon ship...
  3. Not a Bug Battle producing impossible result

I've just supported the city of a small player who got attacked by a larger player. I've calculated morale as 46% and yet I lost 506 swords, 309 archers, 428 hoplites and I only got 142 BP. I couldn't believe my eyes - as an experienced grepo player, this seems impossible. I've plugged possible...
  4. Guide Morale

This is what I thought too. However I've just supported the city of a small player who got attacked by a larger player. I've calculated morale as 46% and yet I lost 506 swords, 309 archers, 428 hoplites and I only got 142 BP. I've plugged it into the simulator and this seems to be impossible...
  5. Pnp Boneheaded Betrayal

Hi Richard Thrust and Odysseus, Firstly, I apologise for what you deem as a betrayal. Although I'd like to point out that I'm not Exiles diplo - Miklann is. And if you were in my position, as a member of Exiles, I expect you would be exploring options too. Secondly, you may look to shame me...