Recent content by jjmeow

1. jjmeow

Sink or Swim

1 SPARTANS - looking to be like another Mra sink 2 The Power of Peace - bad average points sounds like another mra sink 3 Black Knights - my alliance no comments 4 The ottomans - worst average points sink 5 In Kontrol - seem to have decent payers swim 6 INFECTIOUs - sink another mra 7 The Ravens...
  2. jjmeow

Newspaper Issue #1

Lol i spam all the time (i think i am right now:D) but still no need to go to every tab and say this world has to much noobs as it does but lots of good people aswell
  3. jjmeow

Newspaper Issue #1

dave calm down we were all noob's also its never nice to go on the forums and spam every one here is a noob (even if it is true ) :P
  4. jjmeow

Rate The Player Above!

Bp - 6/10 Alliance - 9/10 becausee you make papers lol Rep - 9/10 points - 1/10 Total - 25/40
  5. jjmeow

Rate The Player Above!

BP-2/10 Alliance-5/10 Rep-6/10 Points-1/10 total 14/40
  6. jjmeow

Pnp When you have friends, who needs enemies ;)

write's :) and Yeah i know
  7. jjmeow

Pnp When you have friends, who needs enemies ;)

:) props to him he got pacts lots of them he is alone he needs all the help he can get :)
  8. jjmeow

Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

Just wait we are going to be in top 12 soon :) we have very good players
  9. jjmeow

Just messing with you but..... we will see
  10. jjmeow

Good luck wish you the best :) but we all know who is winning this world DayWalkers
  11. jjmeow

1 KombatIcons -Sink- to much inactives and to much founders lol :) 2 Phoenix Reborn -Float- they have great players it is up to the leaders to do there part now 3 Odessey -Sink- Yep sink no comment 4 The Assassins -Sink- to much inactives 5 Cerberus -Float - well,well MrPdwash was a founder...
  12. jjmeow

Warlords have lots of members yet even DayWalkers with only 6-7 members are around how much abp they have
  13. jjmeow

Milestones Of Byllis

Hey ! im not a noob :)
  14. jjmeow

Newspaper Apollonia Times Sixth Issue

the only way S.S will win is with dedication and activity it looks impossible but really it is not they are surrounded but that does not mean they won't win . " Sir we are surrounded!" "Excellent! We can attack in all directions."