Recent content by John Erin

1. Increasing playerbase

Major part of Inno business model revolves around events. Events is the new base game - love it or hate it, it won't change. Its not such a bad thing - event troops are burned out pretty fast, you get some much needed BPs for your slots, so its a good thing overall imo. Even with only a little...
  2. Spam and bully till they dye/drop/quit

Dude - I`ll brake one of my most firm principles and answer a human being with brain activity below 0. Do you actually read what you are writing or copy pasted it from somewhere? I`m sure you are one of those ppl living in their moms basement, no self esteem or interest at all, nothing positive...
  3. Spam and bully till they dye/drop/quit

Lol - you want us all to hug in a war game. Again its a War game, if INNO wanted Farmville where we can all hug you wont be here, yet again you moan that you want politically correct behavior. Well this might come as a surprise but some of us that are not 5 years old actually want to be able to...
  4. New World (Creating a Team)

What is all this hate for golders - its just part of the game - you can top BP rankings without spending almost anything, you can bottom them as well. Nothing wrong in golding stuff. You cannot play properly without it, at least from time to time. Some very good golders and some pretty bad ones...