Recent content by Jonas

1. Jonas

Proposal Points

I like this game and share with thousands who play it around the world the pleasure of hunting, catching an enemy off guard, fighting for every miserable battle point to get culture for one more city and to hear that music when you make a procession. And of course I like to see myself rise in...
  2. Jonas

Proposal Points

It really sounds good, it's already got you thinking about new strategies and ways to beat the rules, in the end that's one of the goals of the changes. As for the grace time outside the alliance it can be exactly like VM when it is activated. It doesn't protect you from anything Nor we can...
  3. Jonas

Proposal Points

The difference it makes is the number of cities you can have in a short time without effort and in fact without facing anyone, if that has no impact on the gameplay then we shouldn't be talking about the same game.
  4. Jonas

Proposal Points

I addressed this issue before and I want to come back to it, the way you increase battle points entering and leaving the alliance to kill your friends' troops should be made more difficult. I think at least it shouldn't be possible to re-enter the alliance for at least a few days. I'm not...
  5. Jonas

Top 12 Sink or Swim

It was just a push to see if the machine started, others who know the players and alliances can comment
  6. Jonas

Top 12 Sink or Swim

7. Jonas

New world Georgious discussion thread.

I've seen teams come from the rim and compete for Worlds, of course that was before the tendency for players to go all out to jump into other alliances. Often they found and lead alliances that only serve to promote themselves and a few friends that later join the "enemies" destroying cores and...
  8. Jonas

Worst world start to date?

As I've never played an Olympus I can't comment on the settings, staying in the game will be more related to professional obligations than to other things, anyway I'll join in a few hours when I have more time available. I just hope I'm lucky enough to be close to someone who has already played...
  9. Jonas

top 12 sink or swim

Another top 12 would be welcome, I understand it takes a bit of work but you also need to be familiar with the players and alliances. Thanks in advance to whoever makes an update. While the two biggest alliances and their wings do not face each other, the news is in the middle of the table.
  10. Jonas

Are Portal Temples identifiable from the start? And the advantages Small Temples give? Can we see it or we have to wait untill Small Temples Stage?
  11. Jonas

decommissioning ships / disbanding troops

I agree with the idea, being able to do it while stationed in the city of origin makes perfect sense. But I doubt it's a popular measure , you just look at how players from the biggest alliances are always leaving and coming back to gain combat points with troops that are being recruited just...
  12. Jonas

I don't think the game's settings are responsible for the strategy that some players bring to the game. Ultimately, it's the players who choose to bet on joining the winning alliance rather than standing up to it. It's all within the rules but that's what makes the world lose interest.
  13. Jonas

"A single worst idea" and "night bonus sucks" are great arguments. The Night Bonus is just another parameter that we have to deal with, just like the bonuses you earn in other ways, or morale or luck. It can make some players more confident that they won't be attacked overnight and thus be more...
  14. Jonas

I've heard that the old people are the lightest sleepers and I think there should be almost no player who doesn't have an alarm. The night bonus doesn't stop you from attacking as well as morale doesn't either, it just makes you wonder if such an action is justified and maybe it would decrease...
  15. Jonas

I like the new World settings, I think most players prefer conquest over revolt and the lower speed favors the entry of veteran players, the only thing that I would change would be a shorter conquest time and maybe a night bonus