Recent content by JungleBear

1. JungleBear

Best Team Ever Assembled?

hey guys we got a mention :) lol
  2. JungleBear

1 click farming

farming on the app is almost impossible...10 cities, 15 mins possibly, try 50 + its impossible, as for normal browser it certainly would give me more time to actually play the game
  3. JungleBear

Pre-World Therma Discussion Thread

in the meantime a revolt world please, dom or ww dont care, 3/3 pretty please :)
  4. JungleBear

Grepolis Legends

i miss some of these guys :)
  5. JungleBear

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Funny how folk see things differently, overall i thought the main fighters in each group were very similar, possibly even FN having more of the lions share, but at the end of the day WW and DOM boils down to numbers... Never under estimate your enemy, many derigotory messages were received by...
  6. JungleBear

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

game over...
  7. JungleBear

Greatest Grepo Players of All-Time

mate its along time now since we played beta and that huge world....yet for some reason we still hang around....game principles still the same, just smaller... :)
  8. JungleBear

Greatest Grepo Players of All-Time

me is the best, everyone knows that lol..... or is it ive been around the longest now.....hmmmmm.... Im even mentioned on the first page of this really old thread how sad is that
  9. JungleBear

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

romans now scattered.......one of the shortest wars ive ever been involved in...
  10. JungleBear

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

come on debone lets see your top 12 :)
  11. JungleBear

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

AS thecrussader said to floren, "whats it like been in the worst MRA ive ever seen"..... IM FINALLY IN A MRA taken me years to do that woo hoo and jooser love the effort mate, big thumbs up
  12. JungleBear

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Well done, although what i will say say is rich and spoiled are not part of the poor group....And today it looks like they have sunk....
  13. JungleBear

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Well i thought id log into the forum and read the top 12...... there isnt one !!! just usual trash talk........lol....and folk that arnt even in this world geeze, anyway back to the game..... these forums used to be fun :)
  14. JungleBear

Top 10 Alliances

evil melinoe Shout out to JungleBear good to see you around, maybe its the wrong bear because there are so many, but yeah, TINAD days were good! Also, I like the sass Buzz Kill ;). wrong bear mate....lol i think :)
  15. JungleBear

Pre-World Amphipolis Discussion Thread

ye i might jump in mate, not sure whose still around these days but why the hell not, ive had a 6 month(ish) break now lol you fancying it ?