Recent content by kaiokai

1. Top 5 & World Prediction

i don't understand... especially the last bit xd
  2. Top 5 & World Prediction

you go get him bud...
  3. Top 5 & World Prediction

please... pretty please:oops:
  4. Top 5 & World Prediction

This dude is really against spending those 20 bucks... lol... if u get it u get it... lololol
  5. Top 5 & World Prediction

Brooo... grepo is not the end of life man, I'm telling you.... let's go to a bar.... have some beers hit on some girls... GET LAID.... once that happens you wont even care what happens in a virtual world mate. Come on, 1st drinks on me...
  6. Top 5 & World Prediction

No offense mate, just trying to pull everyone's leg and make the forum funny af.
  7. Top 5 & World Prediction

what next? we gonna reveal our WW plans on an external forum cause our buddy @VIRTUALSELF asked for it?? yes, we are...xd
  8. Top 5 & World Prediction

Bring it on you f2p lads Me and my bud @VIRTUALSELF are gonna take you down lassies, acting all high and mighty in your O45.;)
  9. Top 5 & World Prediction

seee, not just noob at grepo... im noob at spellings too.. ahem ahem
  10. Top 5 & World Prediction

An interview with our very own @Evil MeIinoe 1. who do you think is going to win en142? a. The wonderful world of Elasa. Personally, I believe it's between my team, F2P (horrible name by the way fix it Lost) and Poppy. I share a very different opinion to the Snakes team. I believe Poppy are a...
  11. top 12 sink or swim

all hail hibernation
  12. Top 5 & World Prediction

See this is the reason why people are scared of sending their kids out at night, imagine meeting this guy in person... lol
  13. Top 5 & World Prediction

Ok @BadDecisions and I will be interviewing a few folks and putting up those chats here, most likely 1 or 2 people from alliance team, if you are interested, please ping me in-game saying "interested"
  14. Top 5 & World Prediction

Update this goddammit, I cant wait to share all intel about poppey's in an interview... haha
  15. Top 5 & World Prediction

@Evil MeIinoe exactly it's like a Disney movie. our slammed being the Disney princess and @Heres20BucksKillMe his knight in shining armor, go on guys we are rooting for you.