Recent content by karimru

1. karimru

new moral disabled world?

your welcome on our french server, it started yesterday with out moral /x3/ x3/ old conquest
  2. karimru

Pre-World Dion Discussion Thread

well for people who are interesting to play with me on great french server outcoming : - Triple speed (3x) - Movement speed of units triple (3x) - Activated night bonus (00h-06h) - Protection of beginners (5 days) - Limit of alliance: 50 members - Old system of conquest - Morale: disabled...
  3. karimru

Search top players for new french server

and my mother is Queen of England and she said to me that your brother were pardoned from prison
  4. karimru

in fact, your all right i dont want to be strong with you, because you seems to be a nice guy, so i had to think about the answer. Because you don't deserve. I just ask you did you see my games ? so you dont need an answer ...
  5. karimru

Pre-World Dion Discussion Thread

i hope you get very poor setups like x 1 revolt so maybe some of you will be more interesting to try an experience on the next french server outcoming
  6. karimru

we had 25 000 gold instead of 20 000 all times + promotion. ( with the best promotion u can get around 40 000 at price of 20 000 here ) the night bonus will probably to be small 5/6 hours. When you know that your body need 8 hours for sleep is not so bad. call those people here, i don t know...
  7. karimru

Hi guys, i am french player and i am there because i am looking to give to your community an opportunity to join our servers. We need you we don't have the features yet but it will be very probably old system with speed x 2 or x 3 approximately on mid december or end december. In our servers...