Recent content by Karlo Makaj

1. Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

Ares was quick to make threads on externals because their member was hacked and cried how is not fair and honourable that Bloods get wonders on that way I am not in Bloods but will say something: Bloods decide to ghost and honour their self giving to Ares to build all 7 wonders - so they show...
  2. Its been awhile

Hello to all great players and alliances in this world I have to say something and I know how someone wont be so happy Eviction Notice carry stolen name - they are not Eviction Notice which was won 4 worlds - they have stole ours name one of founders in original Eviction Notice
  3. Top 12 Alliances

Hello to all great players and alliances in this world I have to say something and I know how someone wont be so happy Eviction Notice carry stolen name - they are not Eviction Notice which was won 4 worlds - they have stole ours name one of founders in original Eviction Notice
  4. No Brakes / No Speed Limits : postive project.

Sorry Erik bur this is another lie - I did not asked anyone to not to come with you Karlo was opened tread in Abdera - on alliance forum and asked who want to come with us to sigh in ( like everyone knows Mauro was come with me and when NB was come he was contacted me and joined to you )...
  5. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I usually do not write on external because my english is not great but was find how is time to say few worlds. I was reading here and found a lot of lies and misinformation- i do not understand how someone can write this stuff and believe it 1st what I do not understand is who was maked...
  6. The loss of our little firecracker

Alliances Breaking News from Dimale, Eviction Notice from Abdera and The Musketeers from Golgi salute to you Iulian33 Its so sad to loose young person, player and friend Condolences to her family and friends
  7. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

1st please check who from yours alliances did what from begin of server 2nd ask Erik to say true once in life - he knows what he was dealed and what was break if he do not want to say true or cant say true I am able to show to you all hims words and deals
  8. Wars

True Kurb, that is unfair Now dj-x from JTT also was provoke BAN with words on him profile to safe cities because lots of him cities was in revolt - does there have anyone who really think to fight or they all will provoke BAN to save cities
  9. Wars

I think how you was forgot to add Dragon Hunters and few others which share def with JTT and others You have shared forum with tons of alliances and always comes here and argues on EN
  10. Grepolis down for UK users

Lots of us have that problem, we cant log on EN servers - US servers working
  11. When does the Gold Run out EN?

that player do not use any golds, I know him long time ago your problem is that what you are not active enough and you did not noticed that your alliance was dissolved almost 24 hrs
  12. Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

sign me up to this petition please