Recent content by killermarble

1. killermarble

Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

Im back :) after nearly a year away
  2. killermarble

En79

I like this world yeah there are top alliances that will stay as you can tell, but they are alot of alliances so war is just everywhere :)
  3. killermarble

En79

I'm on this for 10 minutes and i am threatened already ahahahaha:Pro:
  4. killermarble

Top 5 alliance world map :)

Stirlo, do not take us all for simmers who pact with everyone and then the game gets boring jesus
  5. killermarble

what is with the slow bp in this world ?

Terrible, we had alot of people join from tribal wars, travian now its sims and farmville -_-
  6. killermarble

Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

blood crown will fall in time in my own opinion 2-4 great players that i notice thats all, not really strong attackers for there numbers but they are holding out since they are highest alliance defenders
  7. killermarble

Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

ahaha i smell rubbish fentorres ;)
  8. killermarble

Top 12 War Predictions (ocean 55)

Zombie ninjas :)
  9. killermarble

Top 12 War Predictions (ocean 55)

Acid Reign look very very promising at this early stage
  10. killermarble

Killermarble - looking for an alliance

People have there own opinions,coldfingers i have not played with you before as i remember, i work in a team that actually work in a team, my friends know what i am like , so your opinion like the others said keep to your self plus you have alot of negative rep so i dont think you are doing to...
  11. killermarble

Newspaper en76 issue 1

confirmed issue 1 official newspaper will be released on the 28th of march maybe 27th if all is done :) thank you for the support more information ,top 10 alliance leaders interviewed, top killer interviewed,sink or swim, introduction, no wars are as of yet breaking out so not much can be...
  12. killermarble

Newspaper en76 issue 1

since i have got a good rep amount (which helps in growing my name) and good replys i will have a new copy out by 27/28th i will get as much info as i can and redo the paper a first complete copy
  13. killermarble

Newspaper en76 issue 1

well i was thinking of break off from an alliance and making my own newspaper one and using the forums for data and maybe if anyone else wants to help make a newspaper from putting all information in the forum
  14. killermarble

Newspaper en76 issue 1

i have been known for fighting ^_^ ive been on this game since en14 server but i want to do more writing now :)