Recent content by kp99

1. Proposal Postpone old app closure

Could not agree more... Has all the hallmarks of a cost cutting job to save on employing someone to maintain the app No sign of the features that were unique to (and useful on) the old app being reproduced on the new hybrid or the "full" version, like sorting by free population. Plus as you say...
  2. Fixed i dont know if this a bug or not but huh?????

No you are wrong.... It will be 0 gold = no attack alarm 100 gold = attack alarm works 1 attack in 10 200 gold = attack alarm works sometimes but no promises like 400 gold = attack alarm works every time but only 5 minutes before the attack lands 800 gold = attack alarm works properly 1600...
  3. Pending iPhone App Bug

Still got the same problem here. Been reported over a week ago. Tried with version 1.116.0 and still having same problem. Wont get fixed as not related to getting people to buy more gold...
  4. Inactive Topic Logout/Return to world selection

You never used to be able to do that but I see you can now.... thanks....
  5. Inactive Topic Logout/Return to world selection

Just tried it on Chrome and it shows the start game hyperlink so seems to be just firefox.....
  6. Inactive Topic Logout/Return to world selection

Ok perhaps I worded it incorrectly but you used to be sent back to the world selection screen instead of the "You have successfully logged Out" message. The Start Page link appears but is covered before you can select it as shown on the screenshot. The annoying thing is that it was working...
  7. Inactive Topic Logout/Return to world selection

Proposal: Suggestion is that when you click the radio button to leave a world you are taken to the World selection menu rather than being logged out of the game. Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Reason...
  8. Forced Loyalty Not Working

I cannot recall what the percentage was... I believed it to be 100% but would not swear to that. I think the wording on Forced Loyalty needs to be amended if your comments are correct as it is totally misleading. "The mood of the farming villages will not sink through looting or demanding...
  9. Forced Loyalty Not Working

In the latest world Brythos I have just cast Forced Loyalty on my city Abba, gone to loot the farming villages and the majority have gone into revolt........ Need to rebuild troops to reconquer them..... which is a pain.....
  10. server response

Same here... I also keep getting an unresponsive script message over and over again I am using Firefox and Windows 8 but have tried it with Chrome and have had the same problems.....
  11. Captcha

I logged on here at 11.57 and had one straightaway.... Have just had another at 12.18.... Will report the next one as well
  12. Captcha

I fully expect this to be marked "Not a Bug" but here goes anyway. I get the captcha box at infrequent intervals varying from once a day to every 5 minutes.... Only in World Bellerophon. and only when on laptop mot mobile Once a day or even twice a day is acceptable but not every 5 minutes. I...
  13. Purification Not Working

Am absolutely positive I have used it before against city protetion (although a lng time ago) but we took the city anyway. Maybe it has been changed recently... or not so recently...
  14. Purification Not Working

In Bellaraphon. Trying to cast EQ on Rivendell it says 'city is protected by a divine power.' Fair enough... Guess he has cast City Protection.... Go to remove it with Purification... Same message appears..... What is the point of Purification then??? Worked 2 days ago perfectly....