Recent content by kranthitejab

1. kranthitejab

Pay to win policy

Started the game late 2010 and here's my 2 cents: I dont know how badly a company can mess their player base compared to what Inno did. The concept of the game was very good, I started on en5 way before 2.0 and it was a lot of fun we had teamups against best alliances, had backstabs, sought...
  2. kranthitejab

Newspaper The LegendZ Take Issue 1

dont hold me on that though :oops:
  3. kranthitejab

Its coming by the end of the day
  4. kranthitejab

Trashtalk

true, this forum turned to personal insults way too fast.
  5. kranthitejab

Pnp You can hug or you can fight

Blue is priory, red are TF & Shadies and white are the rest of the alliances. Priory are fighting on both fronts so stop saying as if you guys are the only ones doing it
  6. kranthitejab

Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

arent TF the first ones to have a sister alliance(white snake) before the beginners protection ended? Thats like pot calling the kettle black.
  7. kranthitejab

Top 12 Alliances (Revamped)

more updates pls @Baudin Toolan
  8. kranthitejab

Trashtalk

I am pretty sure talking about reasons of banning is against the rules, So be careful.
  9. kranthitejab

Trashtalk

So what happened to white snake?
  10. kranthitejab

Trashtalk

This is not true we allied right before the op about a day or 2 ago
  11. kranthitejab

Trashtalk

TP pacted with TS after TB was attacking TP, TB was the #1 alliance at the time. Everyone knew TF/WS were together from the get go, so it was a easy choice for TP to choose TS. I really dont know why you guys dont work together when you guys are allied but thats your problem not ours. You made...
  12. kranthitejab

Ideas/Concerns

So do you have any suggestion for a better method? if not you are not even helping
  13. kranthitejab

Well when they were Timber wolves they were food for everyone. The last city Twisted Minds lost to True fear is on 19th and I am positive they werent allied during that time so I dont see a reason to add them with Twisted Souls
  14. kranthitejab

Ideas/Concerns

Yes it is not a requirement for a player to be active in the forums but if you want your opinion/ideas to matter this the place to be. You talk about receiving emails about about ideas that are being decided... thats plain ridiculous, you can check ideas section once in a while to suggest a new...
  15. kranthitejab

Ideas/Concerns

Well even though you made an account in 2012 you havent been active at all. There were quite a lot of active people in this forum a couple of years ago so voting in forums was the best idea. You complain about lack of active people here but there were countless mails in game to participate in...