Recent content by Kurbads.

1. Kurbads.

Trash Talk

INNO cares only about $$$ Event running means more monkeys will buy flyers.. they even recommended russians to us VPN and not stop buying their cheap stuff
  2. Kurbads.

Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

all you can do is use cheap programs and buy gold and if that still not work you pact with whole world.. before i went to vac mode I took 4 F2P cities and you just do nothing.. it was not my fault Bloods leadership failed diplo during my vacation.
  3. Kurbads.

who are you lil play0r? lol I was in vacation for 3 weeks.. at that time Bloods sank.. instead of jumping ship like other play0rs I leave that garbage world
  4. Kurbads.

guys stop whine.. someone should pay for servers and stuff, this is old game.. let applause these true addicted grepo player who get devine powers and other stuff.. remember, their beginner power will not be forever.. just trade their gold and say thanks to play0rs like this one
  5. Kurbads.

Vikings = Embarrassing

ofc you are MRA.. formed from two broken groups - "Eites" and ER
  6. Kurbads.

Vikings = Embarrassing

I warn you about these ER tards, remember? I was wrong saying they will sink your MRA?
  7. Kurbads.

Newspaper The Pylos Papers ~ Issue 2

I started few weeks after world begins just for some gold farm, kill 2 MRAs next to me solo and was going to quite since there was no reason to stay.. but then I read TF external propaganda and remember these jokes from previous worlds.. If you look at the map closer, I have at least 15 front...
  8. Kurbads.

ROFL I have not seen a single attack or conquest attempt from your trash team, all you can do is flipp cities..
  9. Kurbads.

Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

pgalland25 Hall of Shame who left his comrades on the battlefield by jumping into vm being OPed
  10. Kurbads.

said unknown noobie being in vac mode who earned 13k bps in 2 months
  11. Kurbads.

pgalland25 lost city and jump into vac mode. End of mighty True Fear story
  12. Kurbads.

I'm sure you won't experience that...
  13. Kurbads.

maybe try one world without fail after beginning protection runs out.. whole world hugging against true fear? thats TF propaganda they are in soft bed with Unsung Heroes & Errors..
  14. Kurbads.

The next to disband

Legacy will be great addition
  15. Kurbads.

Top 10 Sink or Swim

said external entertainment guy lol