Recent content by Kybus

1. Winter Grepolympia 2021 Feedback Thread

Again Sirens? Return biremes :/
  2. Winter Grepolympia 2021 Feedback Thread

I think you should have mentioned that you won't be able to train your athletes with satyrs :/
  3. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Wow, you are so proud by winning against one ally xD (which is attacked by severals). Would like to see if your ally even survives till end xD
  4. Errors Amended

Yea, sure .... When I was online and received clearing attacks before CS, only from small players attack sound and alarm was, from biggest players only attack sound. That kinda reminds me methone when fighting against Russians :/
  5. Errors Amended

Didn't know that, don't want to send ticket cuz its just waste of time, just wanted to inform players :)
  6. Errors Amended

8 supports from same city and non before CS, don't tell me I was so much unlucky xD
  7. Errors Amended

I'm playing enouhg time and know it can't be like that.
  8. Errors Amended

Be careful with these, they are using programs, just now launched four supports 9 seconds before CS and all were after CS, cancelled quick and resent still all after CS :/
  9. Open quests

Don't know it is a bug or need some changes: Quest: Construct a colony ship. Kinda annoying because I already have two cities :/
  10. Reckless raiders

Epic'ness? Lol stop joking, without gold spenders you wouldn't be in top 10 alliances. Who talked about points? Do you want to dignify yourself?
  11. Reckless raiders

RR gold spenders ran to SS.
  12. Reckless raiders

You are not irresistible, just a big gold spenders :P
  13. Reckless raiders

Why do you hide your city name phineaus2? xD
  14. Revolt world

Does it mean nationally that you don't need biremes in revolt world? Edit: If you need then why?
  15. Revolt world

Played lots on conquest worlds but started revolt for first time. Read revolt guide, but there I can't find the answer. If city is under revolt by sea, and CS is coming to take it, will land troops save city with empty harbor? E.g. city is under revolt by sea. While CS lands player...