Lana98's latest activity

• Lana98 reacted to MartinusV's post in the thread disgrace with Like Like.
    We have several Welsh guys taking an interest in you mate ;)
  • Lana98 reacted to foogaloowhoOP's post in the thread disgrace with Like Like.
    Do you wanna merge now?
  • Lana98 reacted to Sunfyre's post in the thread disgrace with Like Like.
    Alright. So now that everyone's outrage is over for now. Could Ferrata turn on Victrix or something, I wanna see more drama on the...
  • Lana98 reacted to Internets's post in the thread disgrace with Like Like.
  • Lana98 replied to the thread disgrace.
    @Internets think we need the words "honour" and "hypocrites" added in a few more time to the above meme lol, just to confuse everyone...
  • Lana98 reacted to Deathstrike47's post in the thread disgrace with Like Like.
    BLOODS NO HONOR ,VIC NO HONOR, FIASCO NO HONOR this about to be a boring world get over yourselfs and Hunny you mad you rage pm then...
  • Lana98 reacted to MartinusV's post in the thread disgrace with Like Like.
    Remember at the end of the day its just a game guys, lets enjoy some old school bust ups!
  • Lana98 reacted to 1saaa's post in the thread trash talk with Like Like.
  • Lana98 replied to the thread Top 12 Top 12 Alliances.
    Vanguard.... thank you for taking time to do a top 12. It was a good read, and nice to see an official update. Khaos - you are right...
  • Lana98 reacted to Nanotechno's post in the thread Top 12 Top 12 Alliances with Like Like.
    First blood seems... inadequate This feels like Fake News :rolleyes:
  • Lana98 reacted to foogaloowhoOP's post in the thread trash talk with Like Like.
    So original eh?
  • Lana98 reacted to LadyC's post in the thread trash talk with Like Like.
    It would appear that Vics are all single people with no dates to take out on a Friday night, Valentine’s Day.
  • Lana98 reacted to KHAOS's post in the thread Trash Talk with Like Like.
    hey Lana i agree TF have some amazing players in there and still talk to many of them and definitely deserve a shout out although it...
  • Lana98 replied to the thread Trash Talk.
    These are FACTS. TFs 2 best players, you Khaos and one other.. . Switched sides and started attacking your ex-teammates, and trash...
  • Lana98 reacted to Alexander the Okay's post in the thread Trash Talk with Like Like.
    I try not to double post, but if I could give this a megalike I would. No doubt this chump will have a different username in future...