Recent content by Lana98

1. Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Just a shout out for the message you sent to FN in game. Full respect, and thanks for the lovely words. Congrats again to your team for lasting the distance and to your victory.
  2. Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Hear hear 1saaa. The fault is not Poors, end of day the fault lies with the endgame design - as has been said on numerous other servers. So credit where credit is due, the fighting stats tell their own story for all to see (excluding the last few weeks) - but Poors adopted the right strategy for...
  3. Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Congrats on the victory to PLRB + allies. Ultimately this became a war of attrition when the run of inactives / real life / and especially the impact of Covid kicked in causing many (including me) to be forced to go into long term VM, and you had the numbers on your side. But that shouldnt take...
  4. disgrace

@Internets think we need the words "honour" and "hypocrites" added in a few more time to the above meme lol, just to confuse everyone even more #whichteamisahypocritewithnohonouragain
  5. Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Vanguard.... thank you for taking time to do a top 12. It was a good read, and nice to see an official update. Khaos - you are right, we have targeted a lot of the L2I players. Why? This is Domination. The tactics are.... take more cities than your enemies. Get better BP ratio. So therefore...
  6. Trash Talk

These are FACTS. TFs 2 best players, you Khaos and one other.. . Switched sides and started attacking your ex-teammates, and trash talking them on the externals. Who said this and who did that really didnt matter. Those are the facts. Despite 4 alliances against one.... and being relentlessly...
  7. Trash Talk

Credit where credit is due. TF have done an outstanding job holding out against all the odds, and proved everyone wrong. TF are still here having been fighting alone against the multi branch PLRB group, while other alliances pacted with PLRB in 44 have imploded and sunk. Anyway for those...
  8. Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Gotta love a good curveball to mix things up a bit.....
  9. Trash Talk

3 words.... grey rock method....
  10. The Pharae times - final issue - it's over at last.

Thanks for all your dedication, time and effort into writing this 1saaa :)
  11. Compliment Thread

HH You should all be very proud of what you achieved. You stand for everything thats great about grepolis... a great team spirit and never say die attitude. NoE I never really knew you all but thanks to you and everyone else who stuck this server out to the end. I joined this server on what...
  12. Trash Talk

Well looks like am breaking my self imposed ban on posting on the externals. You already know there was a bona fide reason... whats more important... getting a Masters degree finished or this game.... tough choice... Everyone from Pharae knows the facts here...I think we should all draw a line...
  13. Trash Talk

@NotAs.Sweet If you actually read my posts you will see any comments are referring to an unacceptable repeated pattern of trolling and abusive behaviour, that has NOTHING to do with the alliance itself. If they were misinterpreted as such, I apologise. Am not going to comment in public on any...
  14. Trash Talk

Tbh I had no issue with the James we see in TF. A totally different person to the split personality we see on the forums. However.... I have witnessed you trolling and spamming a genuinely nice person to the point she snapped. Then attempting to twist things back on her and make out she was the...
  15. Trash Talk

***Waves to all the lurkers out there**** I have cookies!! And doughnuts!! Back to skype, apologies for gatecrashing this server :oops: Ps Pgalland and CC, I truly hope we play together again on same team one day.... #funtimes :cool: