Recent content by LarryDog

1. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

you probably have tbh but this makes up for it so it really doesn't matter
  2. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Yes I betray my teammates when I'm sending you to attack someone with 15k DLU behind his wall that one time. You really are in love with me and don't want to admit it. Love you too darling <3
  3. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

That's cap and you know it. Whatever I'm done with you. Enjoy your free win.
  4. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

"I have a big mouth" were your words last time we spoke. Sucks that that's all you seem to be. A big mouth. No one hating on anyone lmao. This dude been running his mouth while doing nothing for so long. Can't really keep reading all this talk from someone who simmed his way to a win.
  5. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

How ironic. @armashuski101 hit VM due to your pressure though. Yip yap all you want but stats don't lie. I'm a bad player and I'm not scared to admit it. You being worse than me makes you what exactly? Certainly not helpful. You brag about killing 5k DLU in my city but it cost you double that...
  6. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Stannis-Storm on 2021-01-16 at 22:14 tell your guys to apply to TF This you? "We only recruit good guys" my *** lmao. Ghosts and Ghouls were full of simmers and people who eventually ghosted. Don't talk BS when even now that your team is hitting us all over the place you appear as inactive...