Recent content by LaSophie

1. LaSophie

Top 12 Teos

On a more peaceful note -- Anyone wants to predict when the next CQ server drops? Any settings as long as it's a speed 3/4. I can't do speed 2, I thought I could, but my 4 week VM broke every tiny molecule of motivation I had left.
  2. LaSophie

Trash Talk

If you had any brain cells in your non existent brain, you can clearly tell this is not about boasting for a conquest from an MRA that quite truly is too inflated for one's ego to manage. But I won't touch that subject since it seems to be pretty sore and on a quite interpersonal level to you...
  3. LaSophie

Trash Talk

The Strawberry Dilemma I really did try my best to contain the laughter, but it's difficult, ya know? The Big Bad Sophie decides to attack people and she then gets ganged up? ): P.S - The wall was 6, the leader knew that and lied to his alliance, oh and, #lolberrytrojans
  4. LaSophie

Top 12 Teos

I'm colourblind, are you trying to offend me?
  5. LaSophie

Top 12 Teos

Top '12'?
  6. LaSophie

Top 12 Teos

This fits.
  7. LaSophie

Top 12 Teos

I just realised that's my teammate posting. #mindblown
  8. LaSophie

Top 12 Teos

via Imgflip Meme Generator
  9. LaSophie

Top 12 Teos

Countdown to Strawberries falling apart initiated?
  10. LaSophie

Trash Talk

Ayy, #100gang needs to stay together
  11. LaSophie

Trash Talk

For all the Drake fans.. 'Kyky, do you love me..'
  12. LaSophie

Trash Talk

Make that list
  13. LaSophie

Summer Grepolympia Feedback Thread

Yep..No athlete found
  14. LaSophie

Trash Talk

It's my turn to inject some positivity into this world. Can anyone be my friend? The guy next to me doesn't count, he isn't growing.
  15. LaSophie

Trash Talk

HELLO AGAIN, i would like to announce Psych Ward's entrance into Teos. Only mentally unstable allowed.