Recent content by lemmein

1. Sinope Statistics

Change the record tampaxpower please! Are you capable of anything other than trolling these forums annoying other people? The ironic part of it is despite you spending clearly too much time here and making out like you're some grepo genius you're actually completely and utterly s#h#i#t#e! Do you...
  2. Sinope Statistics

Lets get a few things straight noobie :) You might want to check the pattern of play, no attempt here to avenge anything from any previous world just a declaration not to allign myself with the same dishonorable people, No gold used on this world for anything other than farming villages...
  3. Sinope Statistics

We both joined this server very late and within a week of each other, What the xxxx have you been doing? apart from humping the externals trying to talk a good game that is? Are you related to im blaze by any chance? 100k bps and you see fit to hump on anyone lol? You're no player you're a...
  4. face to face

Who in their right mind would waste offensives taking down a muppet at less than 50% morale stacked with cl/aeo nut huggers defense from 3 oceans away? thats every players dream dump your load in a noobs cities with morale on your side and its easy money. I waited and waited for you to actually...
  5. Sinope Statistics

I would say to get rid of their simmers, somebody needs to start thinking about cutting back on their external forum time and spending a little more time putting in the hard yards for their alliance instead of hiding behind their banner pretending to be a player :)
  6. Conflicts????

Ok i gave up waiting around for you to actually make moves on this world tampax, how long are you actually going to hover around 50k? Less time forum patrolling more time farming/ frolicking ingame required from you tbh...
  7. The Leadership of Alpha Et Omega

Blaze gone missing AGAIN why doesnt that surprise me, obviously there is work to be done over there.
  8. face to face

Another 3 useless posts to add absolutely nothing of worth at all, are you having problems processing what has been said to you because it sure seems like it, normal people don't tend to repeat themselves over and over again so howcome you keep going back over old ground ? You're a proper...
  9. face to face

Well it surely doesn't look like that's the case now does it, we're collecting ghosts today, bad day at the office for cL, nothing to do with us honest :)
  10. face to face

Yep they're terrible, disgusting, all of the bad stuff and you know you love them really :) Why dont you hand the rest of your cities over to cs as well as your main we'll come along to collect them when they've grown them to a takeable size heh.
  11. All About AeO

Lol this tampaxpower guy is beyond a joke, i don't think i have have met anyone with so much meaningless trashtalk, he's even resorting to lies now, i really hope he's just a teenager going through puberty because if he is actually an adult.....im thinking straight jacket and rocking chair...
  12. All About AeO

Ahhh poor tampaxpower didn't get a response on the Aeo leadership thread so he came back here to do what he does best....talk s####e, You've been exposed son, nobody wants to talk to you, i'll say my goodbyes now seeing as you have nothing of value to add :) Back on topic:- Aeo Did...
  13. All About AeO

Treble the bps, nearly 5 times the player points and you're still chirping away.....has the penny not dropped? Now i will sit back do nothing and wait, quit chirping away behind your morale shield and get some cities you clown im getting bored waiting.
  14. All About AeO

Funny that, i don't ever remember sending a cs at any of your cities, zero attempt here. You've been attention seeking from day dot , which bring to my attention your previous jibes about my bps, only 4 days more than you on this world, more than treble the bps, 5 times the size, we can see who...
  15. All About AeO

You fool, all you have done from the day you entered this world is send annoying messages to surrounding players to get attention and troll my a##e off because im the only one that has humoured you, I agree you must have had your fair share of trashtalk because you just dont let up even when...