Recent content by Lethal-Bacon

1. Lethal-Bacon

Trash Talk

even tho i kinda agree to all this, i am curious as to why you quit this world? what it wasnt yet another easy win with minimal competition?
  2. Lethal-Bacon

Trash Talk

in what world do i like either PG or Soos? plus im on vacation so bye
  3. Lethal-Bacon

TKF's Power Rankings Edition Four: The Plague Falls Off, Bunnies, & Unnatural Selection Rise

now you are starting to get it lol and you were the fool to invite me back there
  4. Lethal-Bacon

Pre-World Kelendris Discussion Thread

more like crash his car in the next tree like all others have done..
  5. Lethal-Bacon

Am i really a god?

they would go on
  6. Lethal-Bacon

facts... no one really considers bloods as competition.. just a food :) aint that right @brillbob
  7. Lethal-Bacon

i was joking... i am well aware of who you guys are, but i dont think you guys will have competition you expect and want...
  8. Lethal-Bacon

TKF's Power Rankings Edition Four: The Plague Falls Off, Bunnies, & Unnatural Selection Rise

hahaha that made me chuckle especially me being next to kurb
  9. Lethal-Bacon

Who is Victrix :D:D
  10. Lethal-Bacon

for a crappy player you sure do have a good sense of sarcasm and humor, and i like it.
  11. Lethal-Bacon

@jameslongst you dropping your world and joining here? ;)
  12. Lethal-Bacon

@Arkantos97 in short, answer is no, there is no night bonus and you can be damn sure you gonna mostly get attacked during your sleep times.
  13. Lethal-Bacon

well im not a madman brother Flco, il be running LMD sieges only vs those target players in particular target area :) i just did a count, thats ~10 cities to take, with LMD positioned i reckon thats a month of work maybe less depending who gets caught when ;)