Recent content by Lorddubious1

1. Lorddubious1

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Good Top Ten! Being in #2, I can agree to most if not all!!! EN is dominating but the world isn't over yet!
  2. Lorddubious1

SotW Season 4 Discussion

Sent Hopefully there are many others joining back into this...
  3. Lorddubious1

Newspaper Apollonia Times Second Issue

Great job here again! Looking forward to future issues!
  4. Lorddubious1

Pnp The Saboteur strikes again... and again=)

I don't see a difference in new members quitting because of this or after building their city up and quitting because some "elite" player just took his city. People put too much emotion into this game, which is why I laugh when I see someone post in a support thread in all caps "I NEED...
  5. Lorddubious1

SotW Season 4 Discussion

Okay then nevermind Is everything alright, any word on whats happening here?
  6. Lorddubious1

SotW Season 4 Discussion

NVM then
  7. Lorddubious1

SotW Season 4 Discussion

Did we lose our mod for this?
  8. Lorddubious1

Newspaper Apollonia Times

Does this mean we are going to have a gossip section too? Maybe a comics/funny section as well? And I do love the idea of a sunshine girl!!!
  9. Lorddubious1

Hi Everybody

Good job on these, look forward to seeing more!
  10. Lorddubious1

Thundercats

Do you two want to go get a room together? You know...somewhere else....not here!
  11. Lorddubious1

Thundercats

Thunder...Thunder...THUNDERCATS Hooooooooooooooooooooooo! Come on now, who doesn't love the Thundercats?!?! Well as long as you are old enough to remember and watch it! Im starting a new alliance in the North East called... ...wait for it... ...wait for it...
  12. Lorddubious1

SotW Season 4 Discussion

Even the newest of people can be great artists, heck, Im sure there are plenty of people who started 5 minutes ago that are better then I!!! LOL And I have been doing it for years!
  13. Lorddubious1

Guess Who Posts Next?

Nope, Ill go with VTW
  14. Lorddubious1

Newspaper The Myonia Tribune- Next Generation

It happens quite a bit from what I can tell, when 1 alliance is a clear cut number 1 . I think it was en4 where it was "The Huns" vs a coalition of other alliances, which was fun as I was in LOC at the time. Ahhh good times...lol Will it be too little too late for Wargasm? as they had a big...