Recent content by Lugosi

1. Lugosi

Spartan Assassins Summer 2022 Feedback Thread

I just purchased it to see if it would throw up an error but no it is sat in my inventory. Maybe after all these years we are going to get heroes?
  2. Lugosi

Anyone?

digi, did you ever hook up with your fanboy anybal?
  3. Lugosi

Any OGs still around?

Still here watching helplessly whilst attacks land during unexpected server downtime.
  4. Lugosi

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Somehow I doubt this new revelation will prolong VIC's agony to get the full set of seven. I'm hoping WIB members are less fickle about how committed they are to continue playing. As mentioned above the Olympia event then the continous whittling away of members meant Noct didn't have much of a...
  5. Lugosi

Oldest Player?

Your registration date: 2010-02-04 Joined Alpha and Beta but only started getting it together in Beta under Kadjayuni.
  6. Lugosi

This game is not fun for new players

It gets a lot worse than this I'm afraid. Find yourself in a top alliance on the front line and you will most likely find yourself under attack at all hours of the night for a good amount of time if you have cities in high value areas. Not to mention if you make a real nuisance of yourself you...
  7. Lugosi

Joining

Mainly oceans in the north west of the world so players with cities in oceans 24, 32, 33, 34, 42, 43 and 44. From a mix of 3D Storm, Razorbacks, Drunken Monks and Renegade Knights.
  8. Lugosi

Joining

There's been a lot of activity on the market place lately. Usually you struggle to find any offers up but in the last week or so it has been very well used. I wonder what has prompted this.
  9. Lugosi

Joining

Very true, it would be good to hear about some regular team play here. Of course most of the people who play here tend to be here because they don't have the time to play daily but there is potential for something good to happen here again.
  10. Lugosi

Joining

Tobi's initial enthusiasm for this server was extinguished very quickly. Be warned newcomers it is more dull than you can imagine.
  11. Lugosi

Joining

This world is pretty silent from my experience. Never managed to find out what happens in the core of this world. Not sure if there are 'wars' or any sort of divisions. One observation though is that the amount of players has been slowly but steadily declining. A lot of big guns have disappeared...
  12. Lugosi

Count to 15 before Nickry posts

nine
  13. Lugosi

Pnp wonder bust by the Turtles for hire

No it's not on me lol I came here for gold trading then once that dried up I sat watching how this server played out from the depths of an uncontested ocean in an alliance which I am amazed has not been pulverised. I don't expect you to care about what I sprawl on this forum just like you...
  14. Lugosi

Pnp wonder bust by the Turtles for hire

I have played in many servers and the MGGA victory was the most swift but not hard fought for. The fighting on this server was minimal why do you think it ended so quickly? By the time the world got going the ending had already been decided. All you had to do was make sure the vast mass of...