Recent content by Madbanshee

1. Madbanshee

First Thoughts

Just joined this world today, looks like I've missed quite a lot... game looks so weird now :P
  2. Madbanshee

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Decent sink or swim you got there +1 rep
  3. Madbanshee

Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

Last time I played this game was almost a year ago... missed it all I guess! Time to have fun again :)
  4. Madbanshee

Milestones World Rhammus

I lost track of the Milestones, sorry XD
  5. Madbanshee

venomous vermin

I'd never thought this day would ever come! :cool: Edit: Damn it Briar, you beat me to it haha
  6. Madbanshee

Top 12 Alliances

It's not just a marathon. Tsunami are not doing as well as Envenom in BP at the moment. No matter what the excuse is, they will be slacking behind Envenom. At this stage, More BP = More CP = More Cities = :cool: However, I do believe that their tight locations will significantly benefit them...
  7. Madbanshee

Trash Talking Thread~EN 82 Taras

I think they are offensive units, why don't you send some to my city to try it out? :P
  8. Madbanshee

Ruined

5 cities before BP ending...? That's just di$gu$ting :P
  9. Madbanshee

Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Here's a fact... Danish Support Division mass recruit players and then kicks out some players without any notices/reasons (including me). Since I've been kicked out and I'm surrounded by Danish Support Division members, there is no hope for me :( RIP Madbanshee
  10. Madbanshee

Who will kill O Orador First

I am disgusted to have been part of THE GANG for a few days. One thing that p*ssed me off was the bad grammar used in the mass mail messages and alliance forum. I know that's not a big issue but I just couldn't handle how bad it was. I kept receiving demands by the leaders as if I was their...
  11. Madbanshee

Picnic Bunnies

I'd love to join you, only if that's all good for ya. I'm a bit rusty but I started en80 today only to prepare for this upcoming world :P
  12. Madbanshee

EN 81 player line up

I'll probably end up joining... I've got nothing else to do haha
  13. Madbanshee

Premade - Next Conquest Server

Hey Bond, long time... good luck ;) You'll probably see me in this upcoming world but haven't got a clue which flag I will be under yet.
  14. Madbanshee

Resources for Conquest research does not show

Thanks, it worked :)
  15. Madbanshee

Unable to research/click on Conquest

For some reason, it's not letting me highlight the Conquest research in the Academy even if I have it on level 30+ on my cities. This means that on one of my cities that doesn't have Conquest yet wouldn't be researchable for myself. Anyone else having this issue and have the solution?