Recent content by madguru

1. Any OGs still around?

My registration date is Feb. 12 of 2011 according to the vacation mode section of my account settings. Perhaps I am not a true OG, but I am definitely an oldie.
  2. Update to Version 2.251 Discussion Thread

When you spy on a city that is under siege, the spy should tell you that the city is being conquered. The difference between a supported city and an occupied city is significant and should be clearly reported by a spy.
  3. Battle outcomes changed or error in the simulator

The simulator is reporting that no troops will die if they attack an undefended city with a level 25 wall. Previously some troops have always died when attacking a high wall even if the city was cleared. Battle losses reported by the simulator are the same with a level zero wall as with a...
  4. Advisors not visible in simulator

In Firefox 87.0 advisors are not visible in the "Add an advisor" dialog in the simulator. Advisors can be added by clicking randomly in the blank area, but they are not visible.
  5. Closed Christmas Advent Calendar - December 23rd - Christmassy Poems.

We rejoice in sending slaughter round these worlds virtual Let's rejoice in sending love round this world actual
  6. Closed Christmas Advent Calendar - December 16th - Give your Pet a voice.....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha He wants us to bring him 100000 Grepolis gold when he could have asked for 100000 real gold???
  7. Closed Christmas Advent Calender - December 5th Limericks

All Grepo warriors here do quest To see of all who here's the best While history does prove We're here in the groove Geogriffin survived me the best
  8. Closed Christmas Advent Calender - December 3rd. Olympian Christmas Cake

Ingredients: 2 Hydra eggs 1/2 kilo Hephaestus's Flour 1/2 kilo Olympus cane sugar 1/4 scant kilo Cocoa 10 ml hartshorn 250 ml Harpy milk 250 ml Chicory root coffee 5 ml Aphrodite's vanilla 125 ml Olive oil For the icing: 100ml sugar 3ml Arrowroot powder 40ml Cocoa 200 ml Harpy milk 15 ml Zeus's...