Recent content by MainKiller07

1. MainKiller07

World Update: Chaos Ensues

Like I said, it was from an outsiders point of view. Sadly won't be another from me. This game, although I love it, the Immoral Immortals have internal issues. Weak leadership and no sense of direction. Couple that with the fact I got issues in another game I'm an officer in, that game...
  2. MainKiller07

Still, the rat speaks and thinks its about him. Cute. ] Keep playing the 'tough guy' like the noob you are. You couldn't even hack it in the US servers and the forums over there still show it. Got sieged & ghosted on US actium...pathetic. The only one out of touch here...is you. Enjoy...
  3. MainKiller07

Question from a dutch player :)

The game has no pulse atm. Were simply playing the remains of a dead game...they might be able to bring it back...can't always revive the dead though.
  4. MainKiller07

Won't be returning to the game

Most EN players to tend to only be quite effective when online. Learned this back in EN Gamma and the rule still applies today. That wasn't the case for US servers (primarily back in 2014 when the game still had a player base) that wasn't the case. I've met only a few EN opponents worth even...
  5. MainKiller07

You speak of war when your alliance is failing to even handle an MRA like the Immortals...and Column now has his hands full with me and can't make no headway with me in his path. Even for a golder...hes and easy fight. If you think a player like me is 'simming'...you'll be in for a surprise...
  6. MainKiller07

Curious

Would need a mass advertising strike with some Youtubers...it may or may not work. Who knows?
  7. MainKiller07

Since we haven't had a world update in a while, figured I'd give this a go. Keep in mind, this is from an 'outsiders' view and may not be 100% correct due to unknown intel that couldn't have been known. World Update: 01/05/2022 With war an everyday occurrence now, the question now, that is on...
  8. MainKiller07

Pnp Event Horizon - House of Criminals

This was great lol
  9. MainKiller07

New EN139 Trap WC

Someone didn't get any presents over the holidays. lol
  10. MainKiller07

Kaboom

Maybe a few? But inexperienced players have to start somewhere. No great player started out amazing, they all come from humble beginnings.
  11. MainKiller07

Kaboom

Well in Conquest, it makes no sense to battle the waves of enemy attacks and try to frontsnipe the CS with the defense or back snipe it with offense. Which is why the ratio will always be skewered to ABP for an experienced player. Backsniping is a ton of fun. XD
  12. MainKiller07

Kaboom

Unbalanced? I know Trap is my first world back since US Actium years ago...what in the world is Olympus?
  13. MainKiller07

Kaboom

Now? Yea. I played the US servers 5 - 6 years ago when they were very well populated. As I said, many of those players don't play anymore.
  14. MainKiller07

Kaboom

Same as to Tbom. You're welcome to try. Better players then them have tried in the US servers and failed. And a lot of those players don't play anymore.