Recent content by Maponos

1. The Rim Observer - Issue 1 - Why Am I Doing This?

Was this before or after you were having your @$$ royally handed to you and you ran and got Fiasco from another server to save you?
  2. Divine Trials 2022 Feedback Thread

I wonder who the deadhead at Inno is, love the steal your face as the gateway to the event, cheers mate!
  3. Divine Trials 2022 Feedback Thread

They realized if they put half decent tokens in an event people will spend money so they are cashing in. People going to be sporting all kinds of flashy bling around HQ in the next couple weeks lol
  4. Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

If you don't quit your job and play with 6 alarms you just a noob
  5. Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

Son, I suggest you quit your job, disconnect the phone line, man up and make coffee your best friend, and a alarm your mistress.
  6. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

That's it boys and girls, work through your feelings let the pain out and let the sunshine in:)
  7. Fast conuqest premade

I will join as long as barbar and berti don't ghost 2 months in for no reason like they have done the past 5 worlds
  8. Unable the play Sparta vs Hades

This is a long shot but open your battle field, click the troops you want to send to battle starting from left to right. Once that is done watch the screen closely and see if you can tab button through the features down to the attack button
  9. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

90 person alliances would be hilarious, there would probably be 2 legitimate alliances in a world and the rest would be non-conformists, noobs and disgruntled players lol
  10. Unable the play Sparta vs Hades

Sounds like you need a hard drive format, probably keep you offline a couple days. Don't worry though, we will watch your cities for you.
  11. Queen Peace

President of Poland most likely assassinated by Putin for supporting Ukraine during the last war they unleashed on them. I included Ireland because their is enough war and hatred in this world with out trying to cause more divisiveness BTW I am of 3rd generation Irish heritage
  12. Queen Peace

Hmmm I don't remember peace time when Lech Kaczynski was killed, or the other 19 presidents or heads of state that were killed while in office going back to 2009. I am guessing this is more political rather than being empathetic/sympathetic for the people of Great Britain and Ireland.
  13. Queen Peace

We da*m well better not have peace time when they take Putin out
  14. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Like it or not it is a part of the game. In my opinion there is more integrity to golders than spying/planting someone to try and ruin an alliance, mass recruiting to have numbers, then dumping the sister alliances for the crown or mass pacts only to turn on them when the time is right. All...