Recent content by MasterSpy

1. Top 10 - (before first temples)

It's amazing how bad COCK Whackers really are. On paper they should be dominating this world with those numbers yet they can't take a city if their life depends on it yet continue to lose big cities everywhere. Even their leaders are saying that many of their own players are shite. I see an IKAG...
  2. Top 10 - (before first temples)

hahahahahaha...that guy. i saw him talking it up in discord world chat. like always, all talk no action. cock whackers make me laugh, great entertainment.
  3. Top 10 - (before first temples)

I have a new name for the mass huggers..."Nichos COCK whackers". Love to hear thoughts on that new relationship. Talk about sell outs and taking what appears to be the easy way out. There must be some pretty unhappy people amongst that mass orgy. You have to feel sorry for the little guys that...
  4. Can't invite player to island

your city isn't close enough
  5. Top 10 - (before first temples)

The sad thing is, the same thing could be said about COCKS, P2W, Nichos and nearly every other alliance in this world. OV v IKAG would be interesting. One of the reasons i hate Olympus, most alliances and players only use 5% of the available game tools. It's only mass hugging with founding...
  6. Pre-World Chryseon Discussion Thread

definitely going to find a corner of the world and watch this one pan out
  7. Top 10 - (before first temples)

My predictions may have to be altered given the events of yesterday and today. COCK/Nicho/Masterchief or whatever they eventually decide to call themselves got schooled yesterday and looks as though the same thing is happening to Bush/Und today. Active COCK/Nicho/Masterchief players can't be...
  8. IM COMING

worst player with the biggest ego ive seen in over a decade of Grepo...go back to the foreign servers where the babies play.
  9. Top 10 - (before first temples)

All true but there is a lot of movement going on in certain alliances. IKAG, BN and NI players jumping back and forth to max temple boosts so definitely high activity there. Bushwhackers/Undisciplined look to be sorting the good from the dead weight COCK/P2W/Nicho/Merc look all over the place...
  10. Top 10 - (before first temples)

OK, no takers so I'll make a quick prediction IKAG/Bad Name/No Idea Bushwhackers/Undisciplined OV Catalyst/Pay to Win
  11. Top 10 - (before first temples)

Can we get an update here now that small temples are ending?
  12. Proposal Extended Inventory

in such cases you can request them to be held and carried over to the next world you play. generally for up to 6 months, just have to ask.
  13. Top 10 - (before first temples)

Love your work...plenty of surprises to come in my opinion
  14. Pre-World Acherontia Discussion Thread

OG in self destruction mode. Let's see where their leaders and big players jump too.
  15. Pre-World Acherontia Discussion Thread

not trying to be funny...just stating the obvious. have you looked at your list and the state of your alliance? mra destined to break up or be absorbed.