Recent content by MEGHNI

1. MEGHNI

Proposal Enhancing the Gold market

You guys have weird responses to be honest, I'm trying to make things simple as this is a game and should be enjoyable, not a life purpose. This is the worst game forum I've ever seen, I'm sorry to tell this. This will be my last message in this forum.
  2. MEGHNI

You have to watch constantly for the market which is a bit an addictive thing to do especially if many players are doing the same. The game is not enjoyable anymore.
  3. MEGHNI

Unfortunately that's not true, I made like 50 gold yesterday cuz all resources were full and couldn't enter more gold trade.
  4. MEGHNI

I didn't get you, what's going on ?
  5. MEGHNI

Summary: Gold trading rework Description: The current gold trading system should be reworked, as it's really hard for non premium users (like me) to trade their resources for gold, as I need to wait a very long time to put my offer on the market. Some of my suggestions are : Each player have a...
  6. MEGHNI

Increasing playerbase

If you wanna increase player base, beside ads, u have to bring something new to the table. The few things a would suggest is : Rework of the UI (v 3.0, the current UI looks sooo old and must be changed) Introduce new units to the game to add some diversity Prevent new players being wrecked by...
  7. MEGHNI

Pre-World Hydra Discussion Thread

I wish this was x4 game speed time Any chances to reverse the settings ?
  8. MEGHNI

Pre-World Therma Discussion Thread

I think the revolt system will be removed in future worlds
  9. MEGHNI

Pre-World Therma Discussion Thread

The speed of the world is not really compatible with the endgame, x2 is really too slow
  10. MEGHNI

Domination tab bugged

In Neapolis world (en 124), when clicking on domination section , it shows only info tab, ranking and domination tabs are disappeared from the user interface. I hope this bug will be fixed soon. Regards MEGHNI