Recent content by Mike 3rd

1. Top 12 Top 12

That's too funny. True mine wasn't a top 12, but there just aren't 12 contenders at this point.
  2. Top 12 Top 12

I like him so far lol. Seems like a cool guy Aliens - Swim True Fear - Swim Alpha/Omega - *Yawn* Swim Epic Winners- Float There's my take for what it's worth
  3. Top 12 Top 12

Definitely time for an update lol. Lots of things changing in the past 48 hours.
  4. Top 12 Top 12

Yeah, this has definitely been one of the more competitive worlds recently.
  5. Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

I don't neccessarily mind being tagged, just would like it if people tell the truth when they tag me lol
  6. Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

The last one I took wasn't even during an op, just paying attention to which players are inactive. Again, I haven't taken a single cities from you guys, so really not sure why I keep getting tagged.
  7. Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

To tag me and say I am avoiding Epic and beating up on your alliance is just wrong and ignorant. I'm pretty sure I got 4 BP total from attacking your team this entire server. I say that because I can remember the one attack I sent that killed something and it was like 4 hops total. That means...
  8. Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

Interesting how this thread has changed from True Fear breaks promises and stabs allies in the back to True Fear spams to True Fear targets people having a medical emergency to True Fear cheats to True Fear sends spies into other alliances. I'm starting to think this guy just doesn't like True...
  9. Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

I wasn't trying to beat a dead horse. I genuinely am curious what you think.
  10. Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

@Red-Haired Shanks Question for you. I just got a city on an island you're on. If I send an HC in the next hour do you consider that spam if I don't have a whole nuke there yet?
  11. Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

I mean, there's nothing wrong with sending a 1 unit HC. It's pretty common when you get a new city on an enemy island to do just that, and I would go further and say that it is just good strategy to do exactly that. Now, if someone keeps sending those at you to the point that it's spam, then...
  12. Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

I typed up a whole post about how much you talk in externals for someone who wasn't top 125 in points or BP until yesterday (Congrats on making it to 98th in BP), but I deleted it. Instead, I'm just going to say I'm amazed how much I learn about my own alliance (that I'm a leader of) on...
  13. Top 12 Top 12

After an eventful week, time for a new ranking? I did the last one so not it lol
  14. Top 12 Top 12

Alright, been a little while so time for a new one Epic Failures - Swim They've been at the top since day one, and I don't see them going anywhere any time soon. They have some really good players at the top; however, I do think they've got some dead weight that they will need to internalize...
  15. Top 12 Top 12

My first attempt was before True Fear dropped. I was in a 5 person alliance at the time and wasn't gonna go and throw us in the top 12 lol