Recent content by MoltenFalcon

1. Top 5 & World Prediction

Any problems ?? It's just bucks, Andrew , Reimu Hakurei fighting us, where's the rest of so called Snakes players . Do you fear exposing your weaker side to us , that you swapped cities to them . By the way Snakes can stop acting like they can save this server , and game , and stop this drama...
  2. Top 5 & World Prediction

You guys are just jumping to conclusions early , tbf Snakes just took our internals earlier than us . Well losing and winning are two phases , but you should ultimately accept one . The fun is starting now , it's going to be nice though
  3. Top 5 & World Prediction

If you need the reason why I am silent , it's because most of us moved to the new cq server , unfortunately that's even worse than this one , it's already dead and it's summer vacation time so just chilling out with my family and don't get enough time to read your taunts . Well if you had said...
  4. Top 5 & World Prediction

Well if we talk it's just spamming each other verbally , it's just always better to keep quiet instead of getting hurt mentally Why do you always want to taunt us ??
  5. Top 5 & World Prediction

Why do you guys fight like this on external forums ?? Can't we have some peace here LOL
  6. Top 5 & World Prediction

Its you who is deviating from the topic now. Just say me haven't you done a single mistake in your life ?? Well if you consider by making one mistake you are inexperienced then, I can't say anything much to you
  7. Top 5 & World Prediction

Whoa man , great , Everybody congratulate Bucks , he found a mistake made by one of Poppy's player . Your acting like as if you haven't done a single mistake in your life LOL
  8. Top 5 & World Prediction

Well who called you as bad and inexperienced , nobody to be honest . It's you guys who are complaining about us LOL . It's like you are really admitting you are bad and inexperienced .
  9. Top 5 & World Prediction

We guys are nobody , then why you guys are even bothered about us , you guys are acting like we have done something seriously wrong , after all what we just did was break a NAP . We are nobody lmao , but yet you asked our support , well truly you needed us to attack F2P ,why ?? After all you...
  10. Top 5 & World Prediction

Well Sorry to say this , VS but you are no one to speak about what POPPY should do or not , we have all rights to make our decision . Yeah we made our decision , it's our wish , time would prove whether the decision we made is right or wrong . And for most part of it we are not here to...
  11. Top 5 & World Prediction

My sincere apologies to everyone (especially to Bloods and VS) , I did not intend to offend anyone ,it's just that I lost my cool when you called Poppy dumb . If I had hurt anyone's feelings please do forgive me .
  12. Top 5 & World Prediction

Wait a minute what are we quarrelling about ?? Now I'm confused . . . . About us attacking Bloods or About us making NAP with F2P. End it I'm tired typing .
  13. Top 5 & World Prediction

For For your info . We've cleared you guys out of Ocean 54 in 4 days , Ask Slammed / Kid Icarus , if you don't believe me. Lol And as far as concerned I don't talk without proof . Actually it was not like we taking cities , it was like you were handing us your cities , appreciate that ...
  14. Top 5 & World Prediction

W Well did you offer for shared forums , oh I did not know ?? Lol whom did you contact by the way . I've been the founder of Poppy for almost from start and I did not know it . Well for that pact we too asked for the same to be followed but some of your players just started to colonize near...
  15. Top 5 & World Prediction

@Virtual Self , I think you hated hugging . . . . . Now that you have 2 nearly complete alliances after merge with Pagans , have you anything to say ??