Recent content by mouceen

1. mouceen

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

will end up like BBM KEKL
  2. mouceen

The game is gone

Only 126 I've heard
  3. mouceen

Conquer a Mod Competition (Pseira Edition)

replying little bit late but theres only so much moderator can do, they cant code new things (at least i dont think) and we should be appreciating that its at least something. Fixing the game is up to people that are higher up
  4. mouceen

how to post screen shots

https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html
  5. mouceen

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Anyone make a top 12
  6. mouceen

Just get out and play your cq world, leave us revolt noobs alone
  7. mouceen

126 World Discord Channel

Whoever made this is doing a bad job: No text channels, no roles, no bots, no emojis. I will make a new one if this stays like that
  8. mouceen

sniping is very unreliable, if enemy is good and locks their cs, or sends multiple it will be unsnipable. Best way to play revolt is dlu and walls
  9. mouceen

just because you do something else doesnt mean what i said is a lie. play revolt servers without walls, be my guest. Why didnt you play on en123 without walls if you are so good at sniping?
  10. mouceen

Read what I wrote again, you clearly lack that skill
  11. mouceen

You obviously never played revolt. You cant just simply stack cities especially if you are oped and get revolted in 50+ places... All cq players who play revolt without walls get revolted by 5 harpies and cry for 2k bir stack its pathetic, then they think its easy mode when its not...
  12. mouceen

i love how people who wont even get close to taking those cities are asking all the questions
  13. mouceen

Domination - how does it work?

Hydna join 125 wc
  14. mouceen

Maybe share an opinion backed by a reason or a fact next time :)
  15. mouceen

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Not suprising due to the 30 alliance member cap. Look at the number of members not alliances before u all say whos an MRA... It will be expected in this world to be 2/3/4 branches per alliance easily