Recent content by Mr.Really?

1. Pre-World Asine Discussion Thread

Anyone looking for a premade that aims for fun and friendship, contact me right away!
  2. Oreus latecomers - Law Of Superiority

Alliance name: Law Of Superiority World: Oreus (EN125) Be aware that in order to join us you have to: Have and ue alarm, that is a must! Discord/Skype, we may decide which one fits the best with our team. Follow the plan and stick with the team. Kamikaze minded players have an advantage. I...
  3. Pre-World Side Discussion Thread

I am still looking for team mates. If you need a team to join with, contact me via PM or in game.
  4. Pre-World Side Discussion Thread

I am looking for team mates for premade! If you are interested contact me in PM
  5. Toxic League - Premade for the next high speed server!

Let's see bro. I hope, at least, for a high speed server and not another slow one. It is so boring. It takes ages to do anything.
  6. Toxic League - Premade for the next high speed server!

Let's see what our beloved Inno decide to give to us. Charlie and Nori already told their intentions. Maybe they will listen to us
  7. Toxic League - Premade for the next high speed server!

Thank you Nuts. Gold should be removed. I miss the time when the only thing that used gold was premium. But now, many, but many players use more than 50k gold in begining. I don't really care. I just love grepolis. Both of them. Even it's revolt or conquest I have strategies and plans for them ^^
  8. Toxic League - Premade for the next high speed server!

It's toxic league, after all. You know trading 2k gold it's a thing that anyone can do.
  9. Toxic League - Premade for the next high speed server!

I would like to build a premade for the next server. I guess you already know that alarm and sleepless nights aren't anything special. Feel free to contact me in order to join us. Requirements: 1. Use discord! 2. Have fun! 3. Don't blame others! 4. Have fun again! 5. Follow leader's...
  10. Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

Thizz, from everyone there, I was expected that you could understand what I mean. Look carefuly what I told to Ray, I was never said that you're not a strong team. But he was that proud of taking a city of a small alliance with half of it simmers. And now again, are you kidding me? Tbh, if you...
  11. Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

And this is how you can revive a forum I need to run, many BPs are waiting for me
  12. Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

I don't know what to say Ray. Last time I checked you never fought me . If I remember clearly, in Caryistus I was a part of WiB. And we least more than you did with WC. My name is my problem, so bye bye. If you want we can bet. On a next world, a revolt one ofc, when invicta will drop, I can't...
  13. Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

You didn't understood me, not even Hawk. You are twice our number or points and many times bigger in gold mines. It is normal for an alliance like you. What I found hilarious it is that you are so proud beating a small alliance like us. But you forgot about Invicta that they actually rimmed...
  14. Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

I am just curious, what strategies?
  15. Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

At least you're not arrogant lol A 2k city in your core, nice capture bro, I am proud