Recent content by mwahahahaha

1. Lower LS defensive Stats!!

That's not an answer really to the streaming thing but nvm. I can tell you all the streams and amount of LS u could fit in a city on the original worlds, I can also say the average LS nuke was 300 but people had quite a bit more than that in a full streamed city. I'm not a maths whizz mate...
  2. Update to Version 2.262 Discussion Thread

I agree with you, I'm not really sure why there is a warning, anyone put on wonders should be already aware they could spoil the wonder, if they aren't then why would you put them on a wonder in the first place. The no warning thing was fine IMO. Also before anyone says anything this did happen...
  3. Lower LS defensive Stats!!

But morale is to give smaller players an advantage when attacked by bigger players, so if you have 10 cities and a LS nuke of 458 and a player with 1 city has 50 LS then morale is supposed to make it less advantageous for you to attack them. If we take away that then why bother having morale at...
  4. Proposal Points

I'd say the best way to stop this is to put a block on a player re-joining an alliance for 2-3 days, you could even be mean and make it a week. However, there would be ways round this also, for example the amount of alliances which have 2nd alliances would make it unworkable, you could just...
  5. Lower LS defensive Stats!!

LS have rubbish defence mate, otherwise people wouldn't hunt them XD try sticking some boosts on if you aren't happy with what you're getting, or make bigger nukes?
  6. Best (And Worst) Nuke

Post the best and / or worst nuke you've seen in Falkonera I know you all keep the funniest attacks you've seen, let's have them. Also really curious to see who has the biggest LS nuke (pet project of mine on 1st gen worlds before heroes or Aphrodite) wondering how this has changed with the...
  7. Pre-World Falkonera Discussion Thread

Hey guys, are there any old school players in this world. I'm back after a long, long time away and imagine most are using different names now if they're still playing.