Recent content by Mystic Badger

1. Mystic Badger

How Low Will You Go.....?

Good to see we agree on something. As for the rest....maybe you should check your facts as you don't seem to be as well informed as you think. Sorry but at the moment I'm not in any alliance except my own.....! Anyway, this is my last post, so write and spout whatever you like. This is/was...
  2. Mystic Badger

Hello Karnis, Whether you believe me or not is at this present moment in time of very little concern of mine, I have bigger RL problems to deal with. If indeed your sister is a Senior Cancer Nurse then I must appauld her. Those whom I have met have been truly wonderful people (Peter, if you play...
  3. Mystic Badger

I wonder if the changing face of players of this game mirrors real life.....??.....I do hope not. I have played this game for a number of years now, been in many alliances both good and bad. I have also seen my fair share of dishonorable and nasty alliances...... But seems Nameless Faction...
  4. Mystic Badger

Newspaper How Low Will You Go.....?

I wonder if the changing face of players of this game mirrors real life.....??.....I do hope not. I have played this game for a number of years now, been in many alliances both good and bad. I have also seen my fair share of dishonorable and nasty alliances...... But seems Nameless Faction...