Recent content by Nichy85

1. Nichy85

Best Team Ever Assembled?

We are saving money for you Mexi. One way ticket to the moon.
  2. Nichy85

Top Alliance to watch for..

Hun ...she?!
  3. Nichy85

Domination Endgame Concept Feedback

Please don't turn this game to sim city! I don't like an endgame, where massive alliances with many sim builders win. Pity
  4. Nichy85

Pre-World Epidamnos Discussion Thread

Nice, been some time. Let's see how grepo is lately.
  5. Nichy85

New God Discussion Thread

Tell me that's a joke!
  6. Nichy85

Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

Mung and Erik are both noobs that don't know how to play CQ. Ops me too.
  7. Nichy85

Goodbye sandip81

Sad to see sandip go. All the best.
  8. Nichy85

War updates.

LOL Mungus is so famous!
  9. Nichy85

Golgi Trash Talk

I am in this world for the trading only, but as an observer I would like to give my congratulations to Dim and Sam. I have been against EN strategy for long, very long, but never ever assumed such an alliance can be split and fall apart from the inside. Good work and hopefully speed 3 worlds...
  10. Nichy85

Speed 1 and Gold

Very well said BlackPest. Activity is most important, the team ofc, and the amount of gold you can spend no matter of the speed, because it gives advantage to any. As for me, my last world was speed 4, its nice speed, but really when I got 70+ cities I started feeling pain while managing them...
  11. Nichy85

To all the alliances in this world.

Actually Dim knows a lot. He is an EN guy, don't you know? An Inside Man, so Ranga, nothing clueless here.
  12. Nichy85

Pnp Lack of Quality over Quantity

Lol I am online whenever needed. As for Yuchen i don't really know, he is aways here :P
  13. Nichy85

Pnp Lack of Quality over Quantity

Congratulations to EN, sorry I am a bit late, been busy :). Being in Q&Q has been great experience for me, I met awesome people. Big thanks to 2Plus2, Clowder, Sloth, Canby, Yuchen, Forstand, Lili, Chris, Jen, Ose, Joel...ahh sorry if I missed someone :). Speed 4 is too tiring for me and I...
  14. Nichy85

Pnp E-R-I-K Errrik

LOL Great
  15. Nichy85

Pnp The legend is back, so is the fan club!

That was a good laugh