Recent content by niknik

1. No Endgame world

That’s why I stepped back from the game. I was sick and tired of time and money invested being wasted every 12-18 months. I want something long term
  2. Where are the Goats?

Man you couldn’t have said it better. back in alpha I was In early high school and Grepo was my life. Thankfully I didn’t have difficulties with doing homework. Always got it done at school. So that meant spending about 6-8 hours on grepo. Got so into it I had notebook just for doing math to...
  3. Where are the Goats?

I played all the way back In Alpha. I loved it and miss it. Was in ocean 3 with 100+ cities. Next highest only had 50 or so Miss full servers
  4. Grepolis = NOT COMPETITIVE

I think it stems solely as to why someone is sending the attack. If the persons intentions are oh I’m sending these attacks at all times of day to wear down the enemy’s mental health, it’s spam. And the difficulty is there no way to know the attackers intentions. But the problem with not...
  5. Pnp 20Bucks and davidyjuan: a match made in heaven

David. You’ve been a noob since day one. You’ll be a noob forever. Noob
  6. Answered Grepolympia Question

Thank you, Rachel, for your reply. Although I wished it differently, I figured it would be like this. Guess I will have to suck it up. V/r, Nik
  7. Discussion Closing Completed Worlds Faster

Honestly, I favor Rachel's side. Granted, I have never played till WW's were ended due to being deployed when it came around to that time in a couple worlds. However, I play Grepolis for the fun of war and strategy. Honestly, I actually dislike WW's BECAUSE it means eventually the world is going...
  8. Answered Grepolympia Question

In the Grepolympia alliance ranking system, it is ranked based on the average of the best 10 alliance member scores. If I am the sole member of my alliance, will my alliance not have a chance to compete for the top 10 alliances? I would qualify for number 3 in the archer competition...