Recent content by Ollie0811

1. Top 8 - Post BP

o_O
  2. Tyche's Wheel of Battle 2023 Feedback Thread

I wouldn’t expect anything less lol
  3. Top 8 - Post BP

Good read, thanks for making the effort I greatly enjoy these posts. This is Armageddon's first world with a huge variety of different players, who for the most part haven't played together before. Let's see what we can achieve ;)
  4. Top 12 Top 6 Pre-BP Sink or Swim + Map

Best of luck penguins!
  5. Recruitment for new CQ world

Anyone interested in joining our group for the next world beginning tomorrow, feel free to send me a message. We’re an experienced group & looking to make a impression. Thanks.
  6. Pre-World Romvi Discussion Thread

Hey guys. Feel free to message me for joining a pre-made. Currently have a bunch of experienced players within the ranks and looking for a few more. Thanks.
  7. Pre-World Poros Discussion Thread

What time does the world today actually start?
  8. Pre-World Poros Discussion Thread

Message me if anyone’s wanting to spawn close to a few friends - no commitment to an alliance.
  9. Pre-World Poros Discussion Thread

Wanting to join a pre-made if any are available, planning to play fairly heavily.
  10. Reviving the game we love.

I would if there was a game that is just as good. There’s something about Grepolis which makes it so special, even if the players are the only ones to think it these days. That’s why it’s such a shame the Grepolis team do nothing about it! If we keep posting, and speaking, I’d hope they would...
  11. Reviving the game we love.

Recently been getting back into the great game we call Grepolis, I remember when I previously played years ago there’d be oceans full of players, both new and experienced. If I didn’t have such a distinct memory of this game, I never, and I mean never, would have thought to come back to it...