Recent content by P3R3PH0N3

1. P3R3PH0N3

Gossip, feed me gossip!

I have hemorrhoids :D
  2. P3R3PH0N3

Family Reunion

And yet his alliance won Pylos lol. We are all rather fond of Puppy here in Stooges ;) aside from Dementia-ridden DP, which we gladly passed off that BURDEN on your alliance
  3. P3R3PH0N3

Family Reunion

Stop embarassing yourself, half those players are a joke and I we have beaten them in other servers lol.
  4. P3R3PH0N3

Family Reunion

I could care less how you performed prior - those awards aren't all that impressive regardless. I look forward to watching you siphon resources and support from your new friends without offering ANY contributions whatsoever just like you tried with us :)
  5. P3R3PH0N3

Family Reunion

You claim to be a soldier yet YOU kept constantly begging for leadership rights and authority to run Stooges Ops. You are an underperformer and your statistics on the server show this, if we had let you have any authority we wouldn't be performing as well as we are today. That being said I am...
  6. P3R3PH0N3

Family Reunion

That's not very nice sir, I think you'd change your mind about cuddles being gross if you'd let me take you on a date ;)
  7. P3R3PH0N3

The brave fall of Ceytono, and the challenge of Rorblib

The #2 Alliance has around 1/2 the ABP as Stooges. I'm usually a pretty defensive player and was counting on putting my maxed out Phil & Ody to work soon. Yes, we do have some early game golders, we also have a few that heavily gold the whole game which is how the majority of us got our crowns...
  8. P3R3PH0N3

The brave fall of Ceytono, and the challenge of Rorblib

It's nice to see the insignificant alliances duking it out for once rather than creating some sort of silly coalition against the obvious winner ;)
  9. P3R3PH0N3

Family Reunion

Not yet but thanks for the inspiration lol
  10. P3R3PH0N3

Family Reunion

I'm glad you came to join the party big boy ;)
  11. P3R3PH0N3

Family Reunion

The amount of turtling up I’ve seen when attacking them confirms that theory
  12. P3R3PH0N3

Family Reunion

Yes. I was with Cuddles from pretty early on till the end.
  13. P3R3PH0N3

Family Reunion

I do really love me a good ol' round of cookie clicker, thats how I got my crown :D
  14. P3R3PH0N3

The next to disband

I sure don't see how our competition can expect to win WW. None of their alliances have 30 decent sized players. The only alliance prepped with 30 players is NS & half their players are tiny at under 50 cities.
  15. P3R3PH0N3

Top 12 Top 12!

I will be here for further comment on that AFTER we win world wonders... I'll be honest I was a little worried there would be competition on getting my crown before, but looking at the alliance composition TF/NS/ND/OV none of them are correctly organized to feed a wonder and win. Now I feel it...